• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weather. The wind is up!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather. The wind is up!

And it's not the curry I had last night.

Central Hampshire and it's getting considerably cooler as the hour goes on with a little bit of breeze for the first time in days.

Whats the weather like in your area? Rain, storm or super sunny.

Looking forward to a big storm.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Bluey white.. kind of hazy

no clouds

lots of sun and very warm

Comment

Nothing in the way of significant cloud. In fact, it's probably contrails rather than clouds.

A light breeze.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The forecast round here is sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine. 28 degrees the next few days hitting 33 at the weekend.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I'm staying out of the sun for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
            Sky is turning reddish-black. Dark storm clouds gathering. Many thunderbolts and lightning strikes. Appears to be what looks like four guys on horses on the horizon galloping towards me.....
            Locations please people

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Didn't last long.

Brightening up again now.
              Stayed muggy all day dammit!!!!

Comment

Sky is turning reddish-black. Dark storm clouds gathering. Many thunderbolts and lightning strikes. Appears to be what looks like four guys on horses on the horizon galloping towards me.....
                Good Lord. You weren't late with a Council Tax instalment were you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

By the way, does anyone know if there is a statute of limitations on uncollected council tax debt?
                  IANAL but 12 months after the death of the debtor iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Grey, very grey, with added dark dankness.

Misty.

Drizzley.

Lawn seems to have remembered that it's grass though.
                    Low grey cloud with the Sun fighting its way through.

Still, could've been worse, I was due in Newport for a meeting this morning - cancelled

Comment

Working...
                    X