• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesco Brilliance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesco Brilliance

They were selling individually wrapped gingerbread men with England shirts.
    Today, every single one on the shelf has the head broken off, and is in the reduced section.

Not sure if it's store policy or some disgruntled worked ran amok in the bakery.

Either way
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Today, every single one on the shelf has the head broken off, and is in the reduced section.

Not sure if it's store policy or some disgruntled worked ran amok in the bakery.

Either way

Take a picture!
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'd have piped a glum face onto each one.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

Take a picture!
        Will if I remember before eating them all.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Comment

Chav-flags were down to 75p a pair on Sunday morning. Thinking about it I should have gone back Monday morning and cleared them out for Euro 2012.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
              .... Euro 2012.
              Be lucky to qualify...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Either way
                How very symbolic. Pretty much reflects the way the team played. Headless!!
                On the down side, had they done reasonably well they would now be selling them with huge heads instead, so you would have got more bang for your buck!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well, to be fair only three European sides have gone any further in the world cup than us, and only six made the second round, so on that basis we are one of the top six sides in Europe and should make the quarters or the semis with ease.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                  X