• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Potential error' delays GDP data

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Potential error' delays GDP data

BBC News - 'Potential error' delays GDP data

It was all a big mistake, we ain't skint we're rich... rich I tell ya.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

OK, who picked up a wrong data feed?
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Delaying it until 12th July - that's quite a long gap - more than just a little bit of checking isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
        Delaying it until 12th July - that's quite a long gap - more than just a little bit of checking isn't it.
        They've got the Lawyers in making sure that when they call Labour "Theiving Fraudsters" that they've got all their facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          They've got the Lawyers in making sure that when they call Labour "Theiving Fraudsters" that they've got all their facts straight.
          That's what I'm wondering. Are we going to find out that we are still in recession?

Comment

That's what I'm wondering. Are we going to find out that we are still in recession?
            Recession?

Labour spent millions in the year before the election trying to buy votes.

I really hope they're about to announce some executions!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Labour spent millions in the year before the election trying to buy votes.
              I wonder if they booked the last minute spending promises (which ConDems then cancelled) as actual GDP expenditure in the 1st quarter.

Comment

I wonder if they booked the last minute spending promises (which ConDems then cancelled) as actual GDP expenditure in the 1st quarter.
                I think we're about to find out...

Where is Gordon Brown these days?

Comment

I reckon we'll be in a double dip.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I reckon we'll be in a double dip.
                    Crikey, even sheep only go through one dip a year.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X