• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If this is the future: where is my flying car?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is the future: where is my flying car?!

Flying car set to take off | Quirky News | Orange UK

What made me laugh here was when they say "in the event of bad weather, it can simply drive home instead of being grounded or flying in unsafe conditions"

Oh dear, I bet the aerodynamics people on the team cringed when they saw marketing had come up with that baloney.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Flying car set to take off | Quirky News | Orange UK

What made me laugh here was when they say "in the event of bad weather, it can simply drive home instead of being grounded or flying in unsafe conditions"

Oh dear, I bet the aerodynamics people on the team cringed when they saw marketing had come up with that baloney.

For that price (£130k) you could get a real plane.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      For that price (£130k) you could get a real plane.
      Yes but you can't drive it to tesco
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        No, but you could fly using STOL.

Video to follow...
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Not got much room for the shopping.

Comment

Working...
          X