• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody Hell Sasguru!!!! You're not lying are you???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Hell Sasguru!!!! You're not lying are you???

£900K!!!! I'm in the wrong game

Rate: £70k - £900k per annum + bonus + benefits Location: London

Role: Head of Analytics - london - SAS/SPSS Location: Central London Salary: Up to 90k+ benefits + Bonus Skills: SPSS and SAS, experience undertaking customer analysis in a consumer - facing, commercial organisation with large and complex customer data. The Company This client is one of the UKs most innovative and fastest growing marketing communications companie. They have won numerous awards for their work and have one of the largest insight and data teams in the UK. The Role This position requires a talented Senior Analyst/Analysis Manager to line-manage, train, coach, and mentor a team multi-skilled marketing analysts. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a wide range of analytical projects (including getting involved in web/digital analytics), scoping and delegating work, and presenting findings back to clients. You will be also taking responsibility for the recruitment of additional analysts, and carrying out formal performance reviews. Skills Technically strong with a degree in a maths/stats discipline, you will have years hands on analytical experience including Campaign management, data manipulation, segmentation, modelling (predictive, CHAID, LTV etc). You will also need to be highly skilled in SAS programming and ideally SQL and SPSS. You will have strong management and mentoring skills along with well developed client facing skills. In addition you must be able to manage multiple analytical projects. For this and other data roles please email your CV or call me.

Rate: £70k - £900k per annum + bonus + benefits

Type: Permanent

Advertiser: Xcede Recruitment Solutions

Email: [email protected]

Start Date: ASAP

Reference: JS-PC/413434
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You little tike, MF!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      £900K!!!! I'm in the wrong game

Rate: £70k - £900k per annum + bonus + benefits Location: London

Role: Head of Analytics
      - london - SAS/SPSS Location: Central London Salary: Up to 90k+ benefits + Bonus Skills: SPSS and SAS, experience undertaking customer analysis in a consumer - facing, commercial organisation with large and complex customer data. The Company This client is one of the UKs most innovative and fastest growing marketing communications companie. They have won numerous awards for their work and have one of the largest insight and data teams in the UK. The Role This position requires a talented Senior Analyst/Analysis Manager to line-manage, train, coach, and mentor a team multi-skilled marketing analysts. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a wide range of analytical projects (including getting involved in web/digital analytics), scoping and delegating work, and presenting findings back to clients. You will be also taking responsibility for the recruitment of additional analysts, and carrying out formal performance reviews. Skills Technically strong with a degree in a maths/stats discipline, you will have years hands on analytical experience including Campaign management, data manipulation, segmentation, modelling (predictive, CHAID, LTV etc). You will also need to be highly skilled in SAS programming and ideally SQL and SPSS. You will have strong management and mentoring skills along with well developed client facing skills. In addition you must be able to manage multiple analytical projects. For this and other data roles please email your CV or call me.

Rate: £70k - £900k per annum + bonus + benefits

Type: Permanent

Advertiser: Xcede Recruitment Solutions

Email: [email protected]

Start Date: ASAP

Reference: JS-PC/413434
      Yes yes..........that might be what they pay the Chief Cheese...........but come down the food chain far enough to get to sas, and the rewards are much less sumptuous. I mean even the top companies are pretty parsimonious where their Security guards are concerned!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

You little tike, MF!
        I spoke to the agent earlier.

Turns out this is an existing role. They recently headhunted some guy who made out he was a top notch manager, guru in SAS and expert in Risk Analysis. They are less than impressed.

Transpires he sits in his office all day, talking to no-body and every now and then guffawing like a madman at the computer. Facilities are livid! He's gone through three monitors and two keyboards in the last month due to 'liquid damage'. He's up for the high jump, but it's all softly softly.

I think I'm in with a shout.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I spoke to the agent earlier.

Turns out this is an existing role. They recently headhunted some guy who made out he was a top notch manager, guru in SAS and expert in Risk Analysis. They are less than impressed.

Transpires he sits in his office all day, talking to no-body and every now and then guffawing like a madman at the computer. Facilities are livid! He's gone through three monitors and two keyboards in the last month due to 'liquid damage'. He's up for the high jump, but it's all softly softly.

I think I'm in with a shout.

What, you think you can handle 4 monitors and 3 keyboards?

Comment

Meanwhile, sas is thinking "seventy grand? I sold myself too cheaply...."
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Meanwhile, sas is thinking
              Now that would be a first!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Would they dance on my grave that fast?
                Payis a bit poor on that one, prob coz its marketing
                Last edited by sasguru; 30 June 2010, 08:28.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X