• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid Contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Contractor

Currently doing some work on a high-profile SAP install for a client working alongside a couple of junior contractors who are working on an Excel Macro for the catering department.

We're trying to help them get their macro working. I feel sorry for them, one of them a long haired, skiing, hippy type with a gingham dress proposed we back out our SAP System. Well I had to reject this, I had to tell them, 'Look if you want to write a macro that prints out the Menu for the canteen tomorrow, you'll have to get it working yourself'. Bloody idiot says it's a problem with SAP!

Same client, same system. Hopefully the chef will giving him the twatting this "contractor" needs.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Currently doing some work on a high-profile SAP install for a client working alongside a couple of junior contractors who are working on an Excel Macro for the catering department.

We're trying to help them get their macro working. I feel sorry for them, one of them a long haired, skiing, hippy type with a gingham dress proposed we back out our SAP System. Well I had to reject this, I had to tell them, 'Look if you want to write a macro that prints out the Menu for the canteen tomorrow, you'll have to get it working yourself'. Bloody idiot says it's a problem with SAP!

Same client, same system. Hopefully the chef will giving him the twatting this "contractor" needs.
    You are a tad little late
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
      You are a tad little late
      And your title is incorrect too. Why contractor is with a capital "c"?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Well after he moves them, we'll have to have a race for the next one.

Stupid moderator.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Well after he moves them, we'll have to have a race for the next one.

Stupid moderator.
          Yeah...........let's get Bob in!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X