• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The leaking oil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The leaking oil

there seems to be a lot of discussion going on the this leaking oil well could possibly be something much bigger than at first thought and possibly a leaking oil volcano !

I wonder what it will mean for us in Europe ?

see for yerselves

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    there seems to be a lot of discussion going on the this leaking oil well could possibly be something much bigger than at first thought and possibly a leaking oil volcano !

see for yerselves

Milan.
    Will someone please translate the above?

I'm sure he's trying to make a point or impart some useful information but for the life of me I don't understand what.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Will someone please translate the above?

I'm sure he's trying to make a point or impart some useful information but for the life of me I don't understand what.
      He means the oceans will run black and all marine life will be extinguished.

It's probably bollocks.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        He means the oceans will run black and all marine life will be extinguished.

It's probably bollocks.
        Oh my God!!! Think of the Whales!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Black rain perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by EC4N View Post
            Black rain perhaps?
            Free oil?

Comment

Free oil?

I wonder how we could harvest it ?

Milan.

Comment

You mean you haven't got an anecdote where you created a super-duper sucker upper thingy that would be perfect for the job?

Comment

Free oil?

Ah who needs BP when you can create your own catchment area in your backyard and start distilling!

Comment

Any chance it can overflow onto my garden so I don't have to cut the f*kin grass for the 10,000th time this summer ....

Comment

Working...
                    X