• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dream analysis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dream analysis

Had a scary dream last night.

I was leaving Bradford on the M606 and felt absolutely wiped out, was wandering all over the road struggling to stay awake.

Had to get over to the motorway services for a rest.

Came to the Hartshead services, and, really struggled to get into the sliproad off the motorway into the services – almost overshot and had to get across lane one sideways to get in, I had a feeling I was not going to survive staying on for the next services.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat.

I suspect I know what this means, but any professional dream contractors out there?

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

I was leaving Bradford on the M606 and felt absolutely wiped out, was wandering all over the road struggling to stay awake.

Came to the Hartshead services, and, really struggled to get into the sliproad off the motorway into the services – almost overshot and had to get across lane one sideways to get in, I had a feeling I was not going to survive staying on for the next services.

I suspect I know what this means, but any professional dream contractors out there?
    It means you're going to die.

Comment

Is it a dream or a repressed memory?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        It means you're going to die.
        That does actually scare me - I often drive that route banjaxed - man is not built to drive 120 miles a day, every day!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Is it a dream or a repressed memory?
          I hope that my dreams are not repressed memory; some of 'em are very scary.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

It means you are a closet homosexual.

HTH
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Last night I had a dream, You were in it, I was in it with you. Everyone that I knew. And everyone that you know was in my dream. I saw a vampire. I saw a ghost. Everybody scared me but you sacred me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                It means you are a closet homosexual.

HTH
                There you go Wilmslow. Come out and be proud. It's the best thing anyone can do.

Shaunbhoy would agree too.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

it could just mean you live in a sleepy way, that you don't fully participate in your life, like you are sleepwalking/driving through it and you need to wake up and pay attention...

Comment

You are concerned about your erectile dysfunction and unable to sustain intercourse
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X