• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone seen Admin....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen Admin....

I've reported dozens of MFs posts in the past few days..... but zip, zilch, nadda......

Is this an ominous sign?
    Is "something sinister" being planned?

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I've reported dozens of MFs posts in the past few days..... but zip, zilch, nadda......

Is this an ominous sign?
    admin's probably ignoring you coz he thinks you're a slimey, bed-wetting sneak.
    HTH.
    have you really been reporting MF's posts you deeply sad fookwit?

Please admin, MF is calling me names and making me cry.
    Pffffffsssssssssssssssssssssss.
    Who's got the rubber mats this time?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ok. You got me. It has taken some time. So to be fair been having some fun on my forums.

I am actually ContractorUk. Admin is on holiday and will be back next week.

I'll go and check the messages and have decided to retire the MF character for a while.

Toodles.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Is this an ominous sign?
        Why ever would you do that?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Why ever would you do that?

Coz he's a slimey fat bedwetting tout
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            have you really been reporting MF's posts you deeply sad fookwit?
            Of course not - you nob-end! Its called humour (OK its not rib splitting)

FWIW If I disagree with someone I tell them... publicly and/or privately...

For example - I often disagree with you and I think you will accept that I let you know about it!

PS - Tout ???

Comment

Of course not - you nob-end! Its called humour (OK its not rib splitting)

FWIW If I disagree with someone I tell them... publicly and/or privately...

For example - I often disagree with you and I think you will accept that I let you know about it!

PS - Tout ???
              Ah it was a Drester "joke" - probably why it wasn't funny.

"Tout"=informant in NI. Was used excessively in the Catholic primary school I attended.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                "Tout"=informant in NI. Was used excessively in the Catholic primary school I attended.
                As in" "Fu<k off SAS ya fecking ejit ya is nothing but a tout!!!"

Comment

Got back from Glastonbury on Monday - took 6 hours to travel home. Tuesday and yesterday was catching up with work. Sorry Drewster, will get around to your messages shortly.

Glastonbury was superb

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

Got back from Glastonbury on Monday - took 6 hours to travel home. Tuesday and yesterday was catching up with work. Sorry Drewster, will get around to your messages shortly.

Glastonbury was superb
                    Admin... Please Sir! Please Sir! SAS is picking on me......... Ooooops!

Comment

Working...
                    X