• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now the bl**dy football.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the bl**dy football.......

.. advert has been changed.

Is this new one any better?

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    .. advert has been changed.

Is this new one any better?
    infinitely
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

They certainly seem a bit more restrained, now that I've clicked through my Flash blocker and had a look.

Comment

Not going to get any clickthrus with that one are they.

This new advert is a fail.

Subtlety is completed wasted on contractors on this site. They are not shy and retiring individuals who pandy about(well 90% anyway).

The football worked on so many levels.

May I suggest something whizz pow!! Perhaps fireworks, perhaps a flashing 'LOOK AT ME' logo. I've got it!!! This is guaranteed to get click thrus.

Big flashing lights, fireworks and words 'MONDAY LINKS' across the top page are a 100% dead sure fire, dead cert way to triple your business in a month.

You know it makes sense.

MF
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Subtlety is completed wasted on contractors on this site. They are not shy and retiring individuals who pandy about(well 90% anyway).

May I suggest something whizz pow!! Perhaps fireworks, perhaps a flashing 'LOOK AT ME' logo. I've got it!!! This is guaranteed to get click thrus.

Big flashing lights, fireworks and words 'MONDAY LINKS' across the top page are a 100% dead sure fire, dead cert way to triple your business in a month.

You know it makes sense.

MF
          And if you want to attract the bottom feeding, bedwetting sisterhood, a flashing picture of a rubber sheet should suffice.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            And if you want to attract the bottom feeding, bedwetting sisterhood, a flashing picture of a rubber sheet should suffice.
            Whose apron strings are you tied to at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

You know it makes sense.

MF
              We did promise we'd listen to ideas in past posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven@Parasol View Post
                We did promise we'd listen to ideas in past posts!
                SAS has promised to look!!

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Comment

Working...
                X