• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Project Server

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Project Server

is the biggest piece of tulip I've ever had to work with
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    is the biggest piece of tulip I've ever had to work with
    Try "Serena Dimensions" RM & CM

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Oi!!!!! I make a bloody good living with CM......... specially when its been implemented by Numpties!!!

Keep the Numpties out of it and its grrrrrrr-eeeeeeaaat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        Oi!!!!! I make a bloody good living with CM......... specially when its been implemented by Numpties!!!

Keep the Numpties out of it and its grrrrrrr-eeeeeeaaat!!!
        Really?

You're weird.

Comment

Really?

You're weird.
          ... and you are one of those stereo-type "Developers" who are too 'kin stupid set in their ways to understand the benefits of good CM.

"... but we've always done it like this..... I don't need process... just let me edit it in Prod...... I know what I am doing.... who needs a backout.... what do you mean - I've just backed out your changes... HTF was I supposed to know you were changing the same module as me.... wtf where has my old version gone... Oh Tulip now I'll have to start again...."

Comment

Churchill is a bob-a-job developer.

Comment

... and you are one of those stereo-type "Developers" who are too 'kin stupid set in their ways to understand the benefits of good CM.

"... but we've always done it like this..... I don't need process... just let me edit it in Prod...... I know what I am doing.... who needs a backout.... what do you mean - I've just backed out your changes... HTF was I supposed to know you were changing the same module as me.... wtf where has my old version gone... Oh Tulip now I'll have to start again...."
              Close but you're not entirely correct.

I'm aware of the benefits of CM however at the moment we're having issues integrating it into "Hudson" and HPs QC.

Comment

Close but you're not entirely correct.

I'm aware of the benefits of CM however at the moment we're having issues integrating it into "Hudson" and HPs QC.
                <Ahem> It might be useful if you happened to know a chap that might be available (in a few weeks) that just happened to.... you know.... "do" that sort of stuff.......

Comment

<Ahem> It might be useful if you happened to know a chap that might be available (in a few weeks) that just happened to.... you know.... "do" that sort of stuff.......
                  We've got a couple of guys from Serena on site and a contractor who seems pretty switched on.

If you've got any connections with Serena then you'll know who and where we are.

I'll drop you a PM later.

Comment

Serena. These were the people that gave us "business mashups".

I see they've removed some of the more delusional marketing bumpf from their website.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X