• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Footie Pundits......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footie Pundits......

Terry (El Tel) Venerperson
    Trevor(?) Francis
    Glenn (Fruit-loop) Hoddle

Jeeze where did they get dug up from....... don't get Beeb or ITV here so I guess I'll have to get used to it........

My fave is Lawro.... closely followed by Wad-de-fukesay Adebeyor.....

Lawro!!!!

The guy talks tulip for a living, complete tulip.

He was rambling on about the goal that was disallowed for ages then 10 minutes later England got a decision their way and he is giving it "oh, we will take it". hypocrisy is a word he will never understand. He played for fuggin Ireland as well.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Lawro!!!!

The guy talks tulip for a living, complete tulip.

He was rambling on about the goal that was disallowed for ages then 10 minutes later England got a
      decision their way and he is giving it "oh, we will take it". hypocrisy is a word he will never understand. He played for fuggin Ireland as well.
      Sorry mate..... I thought my 2nd fave clarified how "good" I thought Lawro was....
      Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      My fave is Lawro.... closely followed by Wad-de-fukesay Adebeyor.....

Comment

Working...
      X