• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watch Wimbledon LIVE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Wimbledon LIVE

LINK

l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

I'll use my telly. Thanks all the same.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      I'll use my telly. Thanks all the same.
      No worries, some of us have jobs! - (Unless your working from home.... and then... well.... Lucky you!)
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

It won't let me watch from outside the UK.

Doesn't stop them flinging ads at me

I'll use the telly then
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
          It won't let me watch from outside the UK.

Doesn't stop them flinging ads at me

I'll use the telly then
          Me too - Just the tulipy Text based thingy....

But....
          Originally posted by "Boris Becker on BBC TV" View Post
          Nadal really didn't have an opportunity to break before that break point. You have got to play your best under pressure and Nadal was waiting to do what he had to do. A little bit of tension on the Murray side and he has taken advantage of that.
          Is a quote that really made it worth it.... might have sounded better in real life (but I doubt it)

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            Me too - Just the tulipy Text based thingy....
            It's not as bad as their normal trick.

BBC: Please turn on Javascript
            Me: Go away
            BBC: Please turn on Javascript
            <repeat>

then, once in a while, I will visit their site with Javascript turned on. They then not only proceed to display a load of ads, but still try to get me to watch video clips.

BBC: Ah, you're abroad, we can advertise to you - here's a video ad
            BBC: Ah, you're abroad, you can't watch the clip you just clicked on
            Me: I'll switch Javascript off then, you useless twunts

What they are doing is trying to have their cake and eat it.

But....

Is a quote that really made it worth it.... might have sounded better in real life (but I doubt it)
            You can get the Radio 5 audio stream from a link on the RHS of that page.

Agreed. It was a good quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              You can get the Radio 5 audio stream from a link on the RHS of that page.
              Errrr thats confusing the Fu-k out of me.......

Originally posted by Supposed Live Tennis link on BBC site View Post
              Unfortunately due to right restrictions you can't listen to this.....
              but here listen to some geysers talking about a random Premiership match.... in a random season......
              Chelsea possibly not having Drogba to play cos he's got a suspected bad knee....
              ManU - Ronaldo and Rooney suss as well......
              Oh well.... Time for dinner anyway....

Comment

Errrr thats confusing the Fu-k out of me.......
                Ah sorry, When I listened I assumed they were running a trailer for another programme.

Weaselly gits aren't they?

Comment

Working...
                X