• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ladies' Wimbledon Final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies' Wimbledon Final

They don't hit it very hard do they? Even Serena hits it up over the net, not flat across like all the guys do.

Also, LOL at the 3rd Williams sister, the fat one. Though they're all larger-framed ladies I suppose, the two famous ones in a good way.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    They don't hit it very hard do they? Even Serena hits it up over the net, not flat across like all the guys do.
    That is because they are girlies.... even "The Beast" (Serena) is a girlie....
    They are not as strong as men
    They are not as fast as men

I know its not PC to say it but basically they are not as as good as men........ at playing tennis.

Actually in the sporting field women are not as good as men - period!

I am not (even for a moment) saying that "they" are not better than any men.... far from it....
    Serena Williams or Justine Henin would certainly give me a severe pasting on the tennis court even Laura Robson might be able to beat me..... but I am not even a decent tennis player....

None of the top ladies could reliably and consistently beat even mid-low ranking men....

The "best' ladies football team in the world would get slaughtered by any Championship side.
    The "best" ladies rugby/hockey/basketball teams ditto - mid level mens teams would beat them
    Pick any real* sport or athletic event and the best ladies in the world are not even close to the best men.

*real = objective scoring/distance/speed rather than subjective artistic/style scoring.

This viewpoint is not always popular with ladies.......

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      That is because they are girlies.... even "The Beast" (Serena) is a girlie....
      They are not as strong as men
      They are not as fast as men

I know its not PC to say it but basically they are not as as good as men........ at playing tennis.

Actually in the sporting field women are not as good as men - period!

I am not (even for a moment) saying that "they" are not better than any men.... far from it....
      Serena Williams or Justine Henin would certainly give me a severe pasting on the tennis court even Laura Robson might be able to beat me..... but I am not even a decent tennis player....

None of the top ladies could reliably and consistently beat even mid-low ranking men....

The "best' ladies football team in the world would get slaughtered by any Championship side.
      The "best" ladies rugby/hockey/basketball teams ditto - mid level mens teams would beat them
      Pick any real* sport or athletic event and the best ladies in the world are not even close to the best men.

*real = objective scoring/distance/speed rather than subjective artistic/style scoring.

To be fair, they were never designed for athletic endeavours. They were built to reproduce, keep the fire going in the cave, skinning beasts and making clothing etc.
      And I am sure they are very good at it too.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        To be fair, they were never designed for athletic endeavours. They were built to reproduce, keep the fire going in the cave, skinning beasts and making clothing etc.
        And I am sure they are very good at it too.

HTH

Are you being provocative??

Comment

Are you being provocative??
          Me??

Perish the thought!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            I'm fairly certain there's some ladies on here who could whack both Drewsters and Shaunbhoys balls hard enough for them to reconsider! : eyes
            I am absolutely certain that you are wrong!!!

My case is absolute truth....

I am not saying that certain of the ladies couldn't beat me to a pulp.... but that wouldn't alter the facts!

Comment

Drewster stuff .....

Ladies regularly beat the men in horse sports such as three day eventing or showjumping. Being stronger has no bearing on success and the death rate is about 50/50.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Ladies regularly beat the men in horse sports such as three day eventing or showjumping. Being stronger has no bearing on success and the death rate is about 50/50.
                Ha Ha Ha Ha...... Yes you are correct a horses athletic ability is not particularly affected by wether it is a man or a woman sitting on its back..........

Comment

Ha Ha Ha Ha...... Yes you are correct a horses athletic ability is not particularly affected by wether it is a man or a woman sitting on its back..........
                  Oh dear. I should have known you wouldn't understand
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                    Is a male horse better than a female???
                    No, not really. Females tend to be more tempramental (male competition horses are usually castrated, but not always) but have similar physical abilities.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X