• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A question for the boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for the boys

SY02 went on a hen do last night in town (hence last night's boredom). Apparently it was at a club called "Carwash" in Old St.

She was not expecting the strip show. In her words "there were hung like horses, I've never seen one so big"

SY01 is feeling extremely average, and she sensed this, and said that it was not attractive, rather blooming scary.

So, to the panel, would any of you challenge these circus freaks? Honestly
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Sorry, are you asking how big our knobs are?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      SY01 is feeling extremely average, and she sensed this, and said that it was not attractive, rather blooming scary.
      When she catches you drooling at a pair of EE's strutting past - you probably say something like "they're not attractive" either to put her at ease. Are you telling the truth ?

Comment

Presumably it must have been hard for her to gauge it properly?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          She was not expecting the strip show. In her words "there were hung like horses, I've never seen one so big"
          I'd find it slightly more worrying that she'd been staring at horses
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Mines big enough to fill a pram. Nuff said.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Mines big enough to fill a pram. Nuff said.
              You talking about your ego again?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                You talking about your ego again?
                Pram. Nah. Need a large lorry for that one toots!

Comment

Oh..... Suity..... Suity..... Suity.....

This is SOOO wrong on SOOO many levels......

SY02 only told you about the strip club cos she got up to some "naughtyness"..... and by telling you about being there she hopes you won't react too much when her mates start making jokes about "Donkey Dong vs Little Suity" next time they are round......

Then when she realised you were so insecure about your tackle she tried to back off a bit with the old "but Suity you know size doesn't matter.... it was too big.... I wouldn't want one of those near me... etc etc"

And now you start a thread presumably wanting "us" to tell you that you don't have a little nob... or at least to say that we have little nobs too....

Whats the best that can happen???? MF and Mini now have enough ammo to torment you for.... well forever.....

Why do you do it???

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                    Oh..... Suity..... Suity..... Suity.....

This is SOOO wrong on SOOO many levels......

SY02 only told you about the strip club cos she got up to some "naughtyness"..... and by telling you about being there she hopes you won't react too much when her mates start making jokes about "Donkey Dong vs Little Suity" next time they are round......

Then when she realised you were so insecure about your tackle she tried to back off a bit with the old "but Suity you know size doesn't matter.... it was too big.... I wouldn't want one of those near me... etc etc"

And now you start a thread presumably wanting "us" to tell you that you don't have a little nob... or at least to say that we have little nobs too....

Whats the best that can happen???? MF and Mini now have enough ammo to torment you for.... well forever.....

Why do you do it???
                    Naughtyness!!

Do you think SY02 is going to turn up on one of those 'party' sites?

Cuckold nastiness.

Comment

Working...
                    X