• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Question for the Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question for the Girls

In seriousness, do women actually find the male danglies attractive? And is the idea of some oversized gigantic member lustworthy - I mean obscenely huge not just well-hung?

Unlike SY I'm happy with mine, just curious (no not that way). I asked a few friends in the past (in a non dodgy way) and they seemed to suggest the answer is "no" to both questions but it's maybe not something girls admit to face-to-face, like how they pretend they don't fiddle with themselves.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

no, they are frightening and uncomfortable

attractive is about attitude and being sexual and fun

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
      no, they are frightening and uncomfortable

attractive is about attitude and being sexual and fun
      You sound like you speak from experience boudica.
      Have you actually been "hands-on" so to speak?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        In seriousness, do women actually find the male danglies attractive? And is the idea of some oversized gigantic member lustworthy - I mean obscenely huge not just well-hung?

Unlike SY I'm happy with mine, just curious (no not that way). I asked a few friends in the past (in a non dodgy way) and they seemed to suggest the answer is "no" to both questions but it's maybe not something girls admit to face-to-face, like how they pretend they don't fiddle with themselves.
        1 - some can be, IMHO, but I'm weird.
        2 - Nah.

Having spent two days with a large group of girls, I realise I am much more upfront (and possibly crass) than is normal, and probably advisable. Puzzling much.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
          Based on your previous exploits, I suspect you're probably more wary of men with guitars......
          Jesus. I am so behind with this board since I came back.

Now you're telling me MP got knocked up by Cliphead. It's like Eastenders!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
            Based on your previous exploits, I suspect you're probably more wary of men with guitars......
            Definitely. Guitar's now rank as my No 1 turn off.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Jesus. I am so behind with this board since I came back.

Now you're telling me MP got knocked up by Cliphead. It's like Eastenders!!!
              I thought that was common knowledge.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                I thought that was common knowledge.
                I need to go back and read up on CUK Heat.

You'll be telling me next that Sasguru isn't our No 1 most beloved poster and you're planning an upgrade to the site software! Whatever next!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I measure mine as multiples of a python.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I worked with a lady who wouldn't look at anyone with less than 8".

Which counted me out.

But not me ! Mine safely passes the belly button test. Being nicknamed donkey at school certainly got me some attention from the 'right sort' of girls and I had many handjobs and one memorable BJ.

Quite a few girls have complained of bruised cervixs after being a little too energetic on top.
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X