• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Climate Research

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Climate Research

Shows that in China the "warming" over the last few decades is not unusual.

World Climate Report

What does this mean for the alarmist catastrophic predictions, one might ask onesself.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    What does this mean for the alarmist catastrophic predictions, one might ask onesself.
    I believe it means that these results will be omitted when they "run the numbers", in case they adversely skew the cosy concensus of impending doom.

HTH

One thing is for certain, "much more research (and accompanying taxpayer funding) will be needed".............

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It could just be China justifying their lack of pollution control...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        One thing is for certain, "much more research (and accompanying taxpayer funding) will be needed".............
        Regardless of what you think about global warming I don't really see any harm in further research into how the climate works. If nothing else, it's the only way to decide whether it's all bollocks or not.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

When the forecasters cannot manage to tell me if it will rain next Tuesday, why would anyone believe the same people when they tell you what is going to happen 100 years from now?
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Yes, I can see that, but the climate causes the weather day by day. So if they can't tell me if it going to rain next week, why should I believe what they say will happen in 100 years time?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
              Yes, I can see that, but the climate causes the weather day by day. So if they can't tell me if it going to rain next week, why should I believe what they say will happen in 100 years time?
              Blind faith, mate! Religions have been using the same tenets for thousands of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                If I can't tell you what you're going to have for dinner next week, does that mean you don't believe me when I say you're probably going to take a tulip in ten years time?
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  If I can't tell you what you're going to have for dinner next week, does that mean you don't believe me when I say you're probably going to take a tulip in ten years time?
                  An appropriate response to the gurning cretinism exhibited in this thread.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Whoosh! As the point goes way over your head.... You aren't trying to tell me what I'm having for dinner, and I am going to take a dump, in less than 10 years too.

Comment

Working...
                    X