• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contact lenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact lenses

Ah, I once complained about the high cost of contact lenses. Well this is more like it - and then some - £4.99 for a box of 32 daily disposables

Not a personal recommendation, I haven't bought from them yet.

If you do buy them let me know how they are, I need to find an altenative to the over priced ones
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      If you do buy them let me know how they are, I need to find an altenative to the over priced ones
      To be honest I often use the same daily disposables for several days running to save money. Although I don't see too well in them from day 0 and then they get progressively worse, but I only use them for hours at a time for e.g. sports. So I'm looking forward to trying a different brand, but still have a full box of Acuvue lenses to get through that might last another few months.

Comment

Working...
      X