• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rampaging gunman sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rampaging gunman sweepstake

Right, what do you think is going to happen next...

I think he will be tracked down to a house of someone known to him, fire on the police, wound a couple of them and then get shot and killed.

Body found in woods, shot to the head.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I reckon He will escape the country on Ryan Air and get arrested in Malaga for smoking in the plane toilets.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Really sad, sounds like a guy who's been pushed that little too far by the "Family Courts". Don't quite get it why he's targeting Police officers, they were only following procedure.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Body found in woods, shot to the head.
          He won't go down without a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I reckon He will escape the country on Ryan Air and get arrested in Malaga for smoking in the plane toilets.

He won't go down without a tulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              He won't go down without a tulipe.
              He'll have to pay for it on Ryanair though.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                Really sad, sounds like a guy who's been pushed that little too far by the "Family Courts". Don't quite get it why he's targeting Police officers, they were only following procedure.
                Apparently his missus (ex) told him she had gone off with a copper (a little white lie) thinking this would deter him.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  He won't go down without a fight.
                  The rozzers don't take kindly to this sort of thing, get my drift.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Apparently his missus (ex) told him she had gone off with a copper (a little white lie) thinking this would deter him.
                    I thought it was because she'd boasted to him how big the strippers knob was that she saw at a Hen Party at the weekend.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X