PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon

Joe90
6th July 2010, 12:59
Afternoon, I've been working for a few weeks now as a contractor under and umbrella following a job opportunity which I couldn't turn down the day after I finished uni.

Still all a bit new but I found this place from my brolly co. today so thought I'd get involved. Having said that I've been here before... theres a certain thread that I've got bookmarked at home, not found that listed yet though!!

administrator
6th July 2010, 15:55
Afternoon Joe,

Welcome to the forum. You did well to land something straight after Uni - well done :smile

What work are you doing?

I expect others will be along shortly to check out your fridge and hunt down your pr0n.

TheFaQQer
6th July 2010, 16:03
theres a certain thread that I've got bookmarked at home,

You don't want to be checking One-A-Day from work - that's why I have it bookmarked at home, too :)

Joe90
6th July 2010, 18:47
Thanks. I'm working in e-learning - it was my best module in my final year and something I'd done part time for my uni for a few years so made it easy to get straight in. Working well so far. Still not got the go ahead for a long term thing but hopefully it'll all get sorted out before too long. Well either that or I'll be job hunting again!

You don't want to be checking One-A-Day from work - that's why I have it bookmarked at home, too :)
haha, thats the one! and indeed I don't. Not checked it in a while actually. Now I'm a member I feel obliged to do so!

HairyArsedBloke
6th July 2010, 19:29
joe90, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Joe90
6th July 2010, 20:02
I can't say i've ever even been to Turkey

HairyArsedBloke
6th July 2010, 21:20
Joe90, you ever hang around the gymnasium?

Joe90
6th July 2010, 22:21
I've been to a few gyms in my time.

HairyArsedBloke
6th July 2010, 23:07
Joe90, do you like movies about gladiators?

Joe90
7th July 2010, 06:43
aye, theres a pretty good one that springs to mind.

chef
7th July 2010, 09:29
:laugh

HAB, you make me laugh

northernladuk
7th July 2010, 12:23
:laugh

HAB, you make me laugh

Me too... but only when he is at a safe distance!!! :eyes