• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Litigious Nonsense!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Litigious Nonsense!!

BBC News - Men At Work ordered to pay song royalties

What a tenuous bleeding link that is!!
    I dunno...........this would never happen under the Tories.........well anyway...........Harrumph!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Get a life and stop getting worked up over minor things your tiny mind has difficulty comprehending.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
      Get a life and stop getting worked up over minor things your tiny mind has difficulty comprehending.
      Stop stalking me you creepy weirdo. Don't you have Gents' toilets to be hanging around at this time of night?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Stop stalking me you creepy weirdo. Don't you have Gents' toilets to be hanging around at this time of night?

Leave Suity alone.... Sofa is his "dark" alter-ego......

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Leave Suity alone.... Sofa is his retarded yokel cousin
          FTFY

Comment

Stop stalking me you creepy weirdo.
            Assume the "brace position"

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
              Assume the "brace position"
              You should be so lucky.

Comment

Where there's a hit, there's a writ!
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

BBC News - Men At Work ordered to pay song royalties

What a tenuous bleeding link that is!!
                  I dunno...........this would never happen under the Tories.........well anyway...........Harrumph!!
                  I think it's just another nail in the coffin of the music industry, as if the lid wasn't fixed down tightly enough already. If they care so little about the music that they just go around sueing each other over absurd points like this, then who cares about giving them money?

This is the equivalent of insisting that a film director pays royalties to Gustave Eiffel's descendants every time they show a few frames of the Eiffel tower to set a scene in Paris.

Genuinely pathetic and despicable.

Comment

Working...
                  X