PDA

View Full Version : Litigious Nonsense!!

shaunbhoy
6th July 2010, 20:30
BBC News - Men At Work ordered to pay song royalties (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10518787.stm)

What a tenuous bleeding link that is!!
I dunno...........this would never happen under the Tories.........well anyway...........Harrumph!!

SofaKingdom
6th July 2010, 20:34
Get a life and stop getting worked up over minor things your tiny mind has difficulty comprehending.

shaunbhoy
6th July 2010, 20:35
Get a life and stop getting worked up over minor things your tiny mind has difficulty comprehending.

Stop stalking me you creepy weirdo. Don't you have Gents' toilets to be hanging around at this time of night?

:rollin:

Drewster
6th July 2010, 20:40
Stop stalking me you creepy weirdo. Don't you have Gents' toilets to be hanging around at this time of night?

:rollin:

Leave Suity alone.... Sofa is his "dark" alter-ego......

shaunbhoy
6th July 2010, 20:43
Leave Suity alone.... Sofa is his retarded yokel cousin

FTFY

:wink

SofaKingdom
6th July 2010, 20:54
Stop stalking me you creepy weirdo.

Assume the "brace position" :tongue

shaunbhoy
6th July 2010, 20:56
Assume the "brace position" :tongue

You should be so lucky.

:wink

threaded
7th July 2010, 05:57
Where there's a hit, there's a writ!

dang65
7th July 2010, 07:56
BBC News - Men At Work ordered to pay song royalties (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment_and_arts/10518787.stm)

What a tenuous bleeding link that is!!
I dunno...........this would never happen under the Tories.........well anyway...........Harrumph!!
I think it's just another nail in the coffin of the music industry, as if the lid wasn't fixed down tightly enough already. If they care so little about the music that they just go around sueing each other over absurd points like this, then who cares about giving them money?

This is the equivalent of insisting that a film director pays royalties to Gustave Eiffel's descendants every time they show a few frames of the Eiffel tower to set a scene in Paris.

Genuinely pathetic and despicable.