• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have they found 'im yet ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they found 'im yet ??

FFS I thought this country was the 24x7 surveillance capital of the world. Should have got 'im by now.

evidently surveillance doesn't cover the country side so all these police with their MP5s are a bit out of their depth. If only we had some proper armed forces around to do this he'd have been found already.

*fixed*
    Last edited by Joe90; 7 July 2010, 09:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      evidently surveillance doesn't cover the country side so all these police with their MP5s are a bit out of their depth. If only we had some proper armed forces around to do this he'd of been found already.
      he'd have

HTH
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
        FFS I thought this country was the 24x7 surveillance capital of the world. Should have got 'im by now.
        I do understand though that 1000 drivers in Northumberland have been done for speeding though in the last 24 hours.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

There is a great picture on the front of the Scotsman.

2 old women in a car with one police man searching the boot and the other aiming his gun at them.

Comment

Oh, a second letter!
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Has anyone seen his facebook page?

He wrote on it minutes ago!!!

LINK
              l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post

LINK
                Please please please please please please please PLEASE! Whoever the owner of Bob Shadiwadiwadi is. This is your time to post!!!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm a PC, and hiding from Raoul Moat is my idea.
                  l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post

LINK
                    Osama Bin Hidin: "You'll never beat my record for hide and seek..."

Comment

Working...
                    X