• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should be happening to Bliar, Brown et al

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should be happening to Bliar, Brown et al

No not this

herald

but this

bbc
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Sminki
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

What we normally give losers in this day and age, a nice fat pay off

Comment

What a load of cock.

Are you seriously suggesting we should execute people who were democratically elected for doing their jobs in a way you disagree with?

If that is the sort of society you desire to live in then you need your head examined, although I suspect if your wish is granted you are more likely to find it atop a stick as a warning to others.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What an ejit....
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            What a load of cock.

Are you seriously suggesting we should execute people who were democratically elected for doing their jobs in a way you disagree with?

If that is the sort of society you desire to live in then you need your head examined, although I suspect if your wish is granted you are more likely to find it atop a stick as a warning to others.
            They would be given a fair trial but the overwhelming evidence is that they are guilty of corruption and crimes against humanity. A morning trial would be sufficient and hang them in the afternoon.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              They would be given a fair trial but the overwhelming evidence is that they are guilty of corruption and crimes against humanity. A morning trial would be sufficient and hang them in the afternoon.
              Given that you have already decided on the verdict I doubt the trial could be considered fair.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

:::

WHS

If you raise the stakes too high, politics starts getting dangerous for everyone.

You really wouldn't want to be back in Tudor times, or in revolutionary France or Stalin's Russia, etc.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Given that you have already decided on the verdict I doubt the trial could be considered fair.
                  You appear to be more concerned over my powerless fanciful wishful thinking rather than the thousands if not millions of real life victims who suffered and were killed as a result of Blair and Brown. This shows your political extremism.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    You appear to be more concerned over my powerless fanciful wishful thinking rather than the thousands if not millions of real life victims who suffered and were killed as a result of Blair and Brown. This shows your political extremism.
                    tulip happens. Killing a couple more won't bring 'em back.

Comment

Working...
                    X