PDA

View Full Version : Banana!

MarillionFan
7th July 2010, 10:11
He jinks to the left.
He swerves to the right.
Beats another man, then another, then another.
Jumps the tackle
Into the box
Beats the last man
AND THEN SLOTS IT INTO THE BACK OF THE NET!!!!!!!!!!!

HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana:

BOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE TO SEE YOU, TO SEE YOU, NICE!

Zippy
7th July 2010, 10:41
You got a contract then?

administrator
7th July 2010, 10:42
Renewal, new gig or just bored?

MarillionFan
7th July 2010, 10:45
Renewal, new gig or just bored?

New gig. The one they turned down over availability because of my holiday.

I heard that they didn't like the last few contractors they interviewed, so I emailed the client direct and said 'Look if my holiday is a real showstopper for you, then I'll not go on it'

So just went back down, discussed it, and I finish contract on Wednesday next, new one on Thursday and will take 3 days of my 5 day holiday (this showing compromise on both sides).

It took me, 3 minutes to drive to the new client site!!!!

Commute time has just dropped from 2.5 hours a day to 6 minutes!!!:banana::banana::banana:

BOOOOOOMMMMMEDDDDDDDDDD!

Zippy
7th July 2010, 10:51
Excellent news :yay:

You'll be able to afford a really big caravan now!

SupremeSpod
7th July 2010, 10:53
Excellent news :yay:

You'll be able to afford a really big caravan now!

I didn't know MF was a Pikey - it does explain a lot.

MarillionFan
7th July 2010, 10:54
I didn't know MF was a Pikey - it does explain a lot.

The in-laws who have booked it, have assured us it's a Executive Caravan.

Not sure what that entails, but I am assuming it means that someone comes along and empties the shit out of the portaloo for you! :sick

SupremeSpod
7th July 2010, 11:07
The in-laws who have booked it, have assured us it's a Executive Caravan.

Not sure what that entails, but I am assuming it means that someone comes along and empties the shit out of the portaloo for you! :sick

A "static"? Trailer trash too! It just gets better :laugh

administrator
7th July 2010, 12:03

I heard that they didn't like the last few contractors they interviewed, so I emailed the client direct and said 'Look if my holiday is a real showstopper for you, then I'll not go on it'

So just went back down, discussed it, and I finish contract on Wednesday next, new one on Thursday and will take 3 days of my 5 day holiday (this showing compromise on both sides).

Commute time has just dropped from 2.5 hours a day to 6 minutes!!!:banana::banana::banana:

BOOOOOOMMMMMEDDDDDDDDDD!

Result! :banana:

Very well played.

shaunbhoy
7th July 2010, 12:06

BOOOOOOMMMMMEDDDDDDDDDD!

Wahey!!! All that AND a caravan holiday with the in-laws to look forward to. You've really landed on your feet MF!!

:yay:

SupremeSpod
7th July 2010, 12:07
Wahey!!! All that AND a caravan holiday with the in-laws to look forward to. You've really landed on your feet MF!!

:yay:

This time next year Rodders...

doodab
7th July 2010, 12:43
Didn't he do well!

MaryPoppins
7th July 2010, 12:50
Well done, you jammy MF.

Drewster
7th July 2010, 15:05
Congratulations MF :yay::yay::yay::banana::banana::banana:

..... On getting out of most of the caravan holiday I mean!!

..... Oh and well done on the contract as well! :hug:

MarillionFan
7th July 2010, 16:55
Congratulations MF :yay::yay::yay::banana::banana::banana:

..... On getting out of most of the caravan holiday I mean!!

..... Oh and well done on the contract as well! :hug:

Everyones a winner! Plus it means you don't get me spamming the boards even more as I such for a new role!:D

shaunbhoy
8th July 2010, 07:19
Everyones a winner! Plus it means you don't get me spamming the boards even more as I such for a new role!:D

When do you start again??????

:wink