• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I apologise about Shaunbhoy spamming the boards.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I apologise about Shaunbhoy spamming the boards.

I offered to buy him a pint if he is able to post anything remotely funny in the next month.

Sorry everyone, looks like he's going to keep trying before giving up and buying me a pint of Dry Blackthorn.....
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I offered to buy him a pint if he is able to prove that he can consistently post higher quality nonsense than I can manage
    Shlurpity-shlurpity-shlurp...................AAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I offered to buy him a pint if he is able to post anything remotely funny in the next month.

Sorry everyone, looks like he's going to keep trying before giving up and buying me a pint of Dry Blackthorn.....
      Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Shlurpity-shlurpity-shlurp...................AAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Thats funny SB!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

Thats funny SB!!
        There you go SB. I told you your humour was limited to the mentally impaired, you know the ones who you spot at McDonalds who gurn and clap at you when you buy your Happy Meal.

Retard comments don't count remember.

Comment

I'd take the same bet with you Drewster. I'll buy you a pint as well if you can post anything Heterosexual or manly in the next month and we believe you.

Comment

Thats funny SB!!
            Why thang you Drewster.
            There you go MF, you can't go flying in the face of public opinion.
            1 extra cold Guinness for me please!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I'd take the same bet with you Drewster. I'll buy you a pint as well if you can post anything Heterosexual or manly in the next month and we believe you.
              Mmmmmmmmm lets see - I belch and fart.... MrsD says I snore (like a ******* boar apparently).... I've been known to scratch my B*llocks "discretely" while in the Supermarket.... I think I can "very casually & subtly glance" at women's boobies and botties undetected (either by MrsD or the "owners") - but apparently am a leering old letch..... I believe I am still* attractive to young pretty women (but apparently I am a cross between a "father figure" and a dirty old man)... * I believed when I was younger that I was attractive to pretty young women (but apparently I was a cross between desperate and "sweet")......

I am willing to put that argument to the vote as "Pretty typically manly".......

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm lets see - I belch and fart.... MrsD says I snore (like a ******* boar apparently).... I've been known to scratch my B*llocks "discretely" while in the Supermarket.... I think I can "very casually & subtly glance" at women's boobies and botties undetected (either by MrsD or the "owners") - but apparently am a leering old letch..... I believe I am still* attractive to young pretty women (but apparently I am a cross between a "father figure" and a dirty old man)... * I believed when I was younger that I was attractive to pretty young women (but apparently I was a cross between desperate and "sweet")......

I am willing to put that argument to the vote as "Pretty typically manly".......
                Is this you arriving at the Jeddah airport then Drewster?

Comment

Is this you arriving at the Jeddah airport then Drewster?
                  I will accept with good grace you:
                  calling me a bedwetter....
                  insinuating that I am homosexual.....
                  calling me thick and/or retarded....
                  calling me fat....
                  I will accept quite a lot in the name of fun/humour...

but that crosses the boundary!!

Don't do it again.

Comment

Isn't a bit risky posting your home movies on the internet?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X