• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spain beat Germany so stick that in your Merkel and smoke it !!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spain beat Germany so stick that in your Merkel and smoke it !!!!

Wearing down the big oafs finally made made them fall.

Some two very nice countries (standard of living and people) in the football final and their first ever World cup on Sunday, so goody.

Spain will be slight favourites I think, but I'd rather the cloggies did it as they were very unlucky twice back in the 70s.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Looks like a Netherlands victory to me.

I'm glad I didn't put £300 on Germany.........

Minestrone? Minestrone? Minestrone?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Looks like a Netherlands victory to me.

I'm glad I didn't put £300 on Germany.........
        Me too. You might need that!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Me too. You might need that!!

Please bear in mind SB, that wearing a skirt(sorry Kilt) in Exeter is a sign that you are free and easy and like to go 'Ooooooo Ahhhhhhhh'

Comment

I will be fairly happy whoever wins, both countries have contributed more than their fair share to the history and culture of the game and it'll be nice to have a new winner.

If I had to pick a winner, I would go with the Netherlands. Spain play an attractive passing game and are great at keeping the ball but goals win games and despite the possession they have enjoyed they have struggled to score. Having said that, they don't let many in and I like the attitude that lets them brings on Fernando Torres when they're 1-0 up with ten minutes to go.

What does the octopus say?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              I will be fairly happy whoever wins, both countries have contributed more than their fair share to the history and culture of the game and it'll be nice to have a new winner.

If I had to pick a winner, I would go with the Netherlands. Spain play an attractive passing game and are great at keeping the ball but goals win games and despite the possession they have enjoyed they have struggled to score. Having said that, they don't let many in and I like the attitude that lets them brings on Fernando Torres when they're 1-0 up with ten minutes to go.

I don't know but I'll have 'sick squid' on it.

(Coat please!)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Please bear in mind SB, that wearing a skirt(sorry Kilt) in Exeter is a sign that you are free and easy and like to go 'Ooooooo Ahhhhhhhh'
                The chicks love it. If I had a pound for every time an Exeter babe has offered to toss my caber for me.........well....nuff said!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  The chicks love it. If I had a pound for every time an Exeter babe has offered to toss my caber for me.........well....nuff said!!

I heard it was because in Devon a McQuarterPounder costs £3, while a McChickenNugget only costs a £1.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

I think 'paul' will be in someones seafood salad by lunchtime.

Comment

Working...
                    X