PDA

View Full Version : Sock puppets? Sod that, real men use their real name!

Not So Wise
8th July 2010, 14:03
After seeing the news that Activision/ Blizzard are going to start forcing the customers (WoW/Starcraft) who use their boards to reveal and display their real names (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/10543100.stm) (officially to stop trolling but really to help with their Facebook integration deal).

Had to wonder…who would post here if you had to use your real name?

Moscow Mule
8th July 2010, 14:05
After seeing the news that Activision/ Blizzard are going to start forcing the customers (WoW/Starcraft) who use their boards to reveal and display their real names (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/10543100.stm) (officially to stop trolling but really to help with their Facebook integration deal).

I might be a little more polite (you **********).

Zippy
8th July 2010, 14:08

Think TPD on a Sunday :tumble:

sasguru
8th July 2010, 14:09
Think TPD on a Sunday :tumble:

Nooooooooooooooooo! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :suicide::suicide:

cailin maith
8th July 2010, 14:10
I might be a little more polite (you **********).

You should have left it... it was funny.

It's one of those insults that makes me laugh :laugh Sounds like it's right out of a bad movie.

Moscow Mule
8th July 2010, 14:12
You should have left it... it was funny.

It's one of those insults that makes me laugh :laugh Sounds like it's right out of a bad movie.

I couldn't risk being banned, my life would be over if I couldn't post here any more ;)

HairyArsedBloke
8th July 2010, 14:13
:eek :bluelight

cailin maith
8th July 2010, 14:13
I couldn't risk being banned, my life would be over if I couldn't post here any more ;)

:rollin:

cojak
8th July 2010, 15:25
I couldn't risk being banned, I'd get my life back if I couldn't post here any more ;)

Ftfy

MaryPoppins
8th July 2010, 15:25

No chance

cojak
8th July 2010, 15:30
Anyway, wouldn't you just create a FB sockpuppet to match?

MarillionFan
8th July 2010, 15:41

Cojak, Nat or the other idjiot don't have the balls to ban you Moscow Mule. You're a legend, a stalwart of the board.

Frankly I think you could post anything you wanted and direct it at them and they'd hide in the moderator forum.

Admin is even scared of you.....