• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best MP3 player

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best MP3 player

Was thinking of this one

best mp3

Anyone got one?

Yeps, bought a few for kids and grandkids as xmas presents. The PC software is really quite nice to drive.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

£220 buys you a 30Gb Ipod that plays MP3/MP4.

I bought the brats them for xmas.

£50 more for movies & 10Gb more space.

Not bad at all.
      Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

I've got a 20gb Creative Zen and they are really good, plus you don't have to use tulip*y Itunes

Comment

Originally posted by ~Craig~
          I've got a 20gb Creative Zen and they are really good, plus you don't have to use tulip*y Itunes
          I got an iRiver for the same reason. And you can download camera pictures into it without a PC.

Comment

I just use an iMate JasJar PDA running Windows Mobile 5 - plays virtually all formats of music and video, and a 1 Gig removable SD card is about £35 if you need more space. As its connected to my PC at least twice a day I just copy what I want onto it - dont need 30 gigs of storage. Also offers 3G internet access, WiFi, built in keyboard, megapixel camera / records video, GPS unit, voice controlled, POP 3 email, oh and its a quad band phone with another camera for video calls, and announces who is calling (without any 'training'), and came with Skype pre-installed for free WiFi based VOIP calls as well

Cost about £150 on contract. Dont really see the attraction of 'single function' portables.

P.S forgot - it can send and receive faxes as well.

Last edited by mcquiggd; 25 January 2006, 18:46.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
            X