PDA

View Full Version : Random stranger on facebook

Ruprect
8th July 2010, 20:38
A guy I work with (honestly, not me) has been approached by a girl on FB who has been on at him to call her, meet up etc. She's sent him photos of "her" in only her pants (fit, I've seen them), and is pestering him to meet up. Yesterday texted him saying "what are you up to tonight", and when he replied "I'm out, won't be home til 1ish" she said "call me then". Hmmm. Sounds like a Lucy to me. Still quite amusing to watch from a distance.

Ruprect
8th July 2010, 21:08
Not sure 'random' is the right word...... :eek:

Think you might be right - "Targetted by" or "Insane" perhaps?

northernrampage
9th July 2010, 00:00
A guy I work with (honestly, not me) has been approached by a girl on FB who has been on at him to call her, meet up etc. She's sent him photos of "her" in only her pants (fit, I've seen them), and is pestering him to meet up. Yesterday texted him saying "what are you up to tonight", and when he replied "I'm out, won't be home til 1ish" she said "call me then". Hmmm. Sounds like a Lucy to me. Still quite amusing to watch from a distance.

It happens. To some people, I think Facebook is another way of swinging/meeting people for random shags for those that want it. She's testing him out.

I have an awful male friend who is married that has hundreds of random women as his friends, half of them look like underwear models, the others seem to be on there loads and just randomly flirting as they are bored. Every now and then when he is worried that his wife is onto him he has a purge, and becomes friendless. Some of them he has met. Then he changes identities and starts again. He's not really my friend anymore :frown

I have had random people approach me for friend requests.... not usually in their pants mind you.. but some of them married. Or sometimes women and I'm not gay... maybe they think I'm someone they know and it's all innocent.. who knows.

threaded
9th July 2010, 05:37
I get that, usually really fit, mostly early 20s, often totally naked, sometimes they're MMS (short movies) involving props.

If she was just looking for a random hookup, she would have moved on to the next person once he'd already shown that he wasn't prepared to make any effort to meet.
You'd be wrong...

I've not found anything to put them off, and I've even tried inviting them round for Sunday dinner with girly and kids, so for a large number of entries in my phone I have a silent ring tone.

I think it's a phase young women go through, so I treat them as friends and they grow out of it eventually.

doodab
9th July 2010, 06:16
It's probably the police fishing for perverts.

I'm pretty sure you can just block these people, seems to work for me.

Gibbon
9th July 2010, 06:24
Me, if I was single, I'd just shag em and have done with it.

In my opinion FB == Dick Face.

Why tell the world what you're upto when you can come on CUK and pretend.

shaunbhoy
9th July 2010, 07:02
I get that, usually really fit, mostly early 20s, often totally naked, sometimes they're MMS (short movies) involving props.

You'd be wrong...

I've not found anything to put them off, and I've even tried inviting them round for Sunday dinner with girly and kids, so for a large number of entries in my phone I have a silent ring tone.

I think it's a phase young women go through, so I treat them as friends and they grow out of it eventually.

Oh yes, the "blind and desperate" phase is well documented.

:rollin:

MaryPoppins
9th July 2010, 08:43

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Threaded, you are hilarious(ly deluded)

SupremeSpod
9th July 2010, 08:49

Random and yet she has his mobile number...

He deserves what he gets and if it's only a dose of the clap he should think himself lucky.

Pondlife
9th July 2010, 08:53
So how are these fit young chicas getting hold of the phone numbers from these fully committed men?

:rolleyes:

MaryPoppins
9th July 2010, 09:05
So how are these fit young chicas getting hold of the phone numbers from these fully committed men?

Puzzler isn't it. I suspect Rup's workmate may be stretching the truth somewhat on this one.

Young lady in question probably wouldn't send pics of herself in her undercrackers without some sort of incentive.

northernladuk
9th July 2010, 09:17
Tell him to follow it through and have a laugh when a week later he crawls in to the British Embassy in Kazakhstan with bum hole in tatters. That will teach him.

cailin maith
9th July 2010, 09:25
It happens. To some people, I think Facebook is another way of swinging/meeting people for random shags for those that want it. She's testing him out.

I have an awful male friend who is married that has hundreds of random women as his friends, half of them look like underwear models, the others seem to be on there loads and just randomly flirting as they are bored. Every now and then when he is worried that his wife is onto him he has a purge, and becomes friendless. Some of them he has met. Then he changes identities and starts again. He's not really my friend anymore :frown

I have had random people approach me for friend requests.... not usually in their pants mind you.. but some of them married. Or sometimes women and I'm not gay... maybe they think I'm someone they know and it's all innocent.. who knows.

:eek:

WSS

I couldn't even bring myself to respond to his post it was so bonkers.

Random and yet she has his mobile number...

He deserves what he gets and if it's only a dose of the clap he should think himself lucky.

WHS

Why in the name of God would you accept a "friend" on Facebook that you didn't know. Other than 2 or 3 on here who I haven't physically met but chat to reasonably regularly, there is no one on my FB that I don't actually know.

The ignore button on FB is there for a reason. Men who can't keep their dicks in their pants need to learn how to use it.

Brussels Slumdog
9th July 2010, 09:53
His wife or girl friend is trying to set him so its not random or she will give him a real sob story to exract money from him

norrahe
9th July 2010, 10:17

Well he does post here :grin

Ruprect
9th July 2010, 10:39
You've all made a few leaps here. To clarify (1) he's single, (2) she gave him her number not the other way round

Drewster
9th July 2010, 10:41
You've all made a few leaps here. To clarify (1) he's single, (2) she gave him her number not the other way round

SO?? That cuts out being set up by his Mrs... but not being stalked by a psycho

cailin maith
9th July 2010, 10:42

But he obviously used the number if she then had his...

I'm getting confused between your mate and nothernrampage's mate :o

MaryPoppins
9th July 2010, 11:22

I wasn't debating his status, just that he's probably not giving you the full picture, and making out it's all coming from her.

Like CM said, he must have used her number to contact her at least once, for her to have it...

I don't know why anyone would add a total 'random' to their FB, but I guess if (what appears to be) a fit girl pops up asking to be friends, a bloke will probably accept.

If he's not physically met her, it might actually be a 25 stone trucker from Bolton.

Sysman
9th July 2010, 11:29
I wasn't debating his status, just that he's probably not giving you the full picture, and making out it's all coming from her.

I don't know why anyone would add a total 'random' to their FB, but I guess if (what appears to be) a fit girl pops up asking to be friends, a bloke will probably accept.

I had a young lady asking to "be my friend" on another site. I assumed a drunken girly session was in progress "pick one at random and see what you get". That, or the girly was fishing for someone with an EU passport.

If he's not physically met her, it might actually be a 25 stone trucker from Bolton.

:eek: It could be a scam, one way or another.

MaryPoppins
9th July 2010, 11:36
I had a young lady asking to "be my friend" on another site. I assumed a drunken girly session was in progress "pick one at random and see what you get". That, or the girly was fishing for someone with an EU passport.

Is she living in your house yet? :laugh

Ruprect
9th July 2010, 11:47
Oops. When I said text I meant email

:emb

northernladuk
9th July 2010, 12:01

Like CM said, he must have used her number to contact her at least once, for her to have it...

And play a guitar?? :tongue

ChimpMaster
9th July 2010, 12:01
Oops. When I said text I meant email

:emb

Rup, your mate is gay, and he fancies you.

What other reason could he possibly have for not wanting to reverse-pile-drive this gorgeous young lady?

Sysman
9th July 2010, 12:10
Is she living in your house yet? :laugh

The request was treated with the same priority that emails from Russian ladies or Nigerians with lots of money to give away get.

MarillionFan
9th July 2010, 12:45

Now has he actually spoken to her. Could be a fat, balding, middle aged cottager pretending to be a fit bird in her pants.....

MaryPoppins
9th July 2010, 13:14
Rup, your mate is gay, and he fancies you.

What other reason could he possibly have for not wanting to reverse-pile-drive this gorgeous young lady?

I have weighed it up, and conclude the following:

^ WHS

Ruprect
15th July 2010, 19:09
Brief update for you all; it got to the stage where they "hooked up" on skype, and from what I can tell there was a bit of "self congratulation" on both sides... however since this he hasn't heard a peep from her :laugh. I'm sure he's been stitched up and will appear on y**p*rn soon...

Pondlife
15th July 2010, 19:17
Brief update for you all; it got to the stage where they "hooked up" on skype, and from what I can tell there was a bit of "self congratulation" on both sides... however since this he hasn't heard a peep from her :laugh. I'm sure he's been stitched up and will appear on Facebook with him tagged in it so all his mates, family etc will see it unless he coughs up some serious cash soon...

FTFY

... and your mate's an idiot IMHO.

Spacecadet
15th July 2010, 19:19

Happens all the time

Facebook message I got the other week:

Hi,

I've got something you might be interested in. me and my BI friend want some help!
I think we should meet soon
Rach
xxx

So I replied with

Whats the rate? Call me on 077xxxxxxxx

Only afterwards did it dawn on me that BI didn't mean Business Intelligence.

Ruprect
15th July 2010, 19:20
FTFY

... and your mate's an idiot IMHO.

lol you're probably right!! hahaha

TimberWolf
15th July 2010, 19:21

Just noticed this thread :rollin:

Clippy
15th July 2010, 20:20

Tsk, these 25 stone truckers from Bolton are always either on the internet pretending to be someone else or out murdering prostitutes. :eyes

Pondlife
15th July 2010, 20:26
Only afterwards did it dawn on me that BI didn't mean Business Intelligence.

After they fleece you for a couple of grand you might change your mind.

threaded
16th July 2010, 09:21
Today one of my students: My Today Sex Toy is A Leather Whip (http://apps.facebook.com/sextoynew/?fbls=38a0&_fb_fromhash=8183708e51f7612f9e47c6319150aa33)

And one of my co-workers: My Today Sex Toy is A Pink Mask (http://apps.facebook.com/sextoynew/?fbls=38a0&_fb_fromhash=8183708e51f7612f9e47c6319150aa33)

milanbenes
16th July 2010, 09:59

You'd be wrong...

threaded, that is a legendary post

we should have a thread, Legendary Posts Hall of Fame

in the thread could be simply links to all kind of posts of a level of quality like the one above

there could be post of the month etc

a few Shaun's would qualify

Milan.

OwlHoot
16th July 2010, 10:03
Today one of my students: My Today Sex Toy is A Leather Whip (http://apps.facebook.com/sextoynew/?fbls=38a0&_fb_fromhash=8183708e51f7612f9e47c6319150aa33)

And one of my co-workers: My Today Sex Toy is A Pink Mask (http://apps.facebook.com/sextoynew/?fbls=38a0&_fb_fromhash=8183708e51f7612f9e47c6319150aa33)

"Sex Toy is requesting permission to do the following:
Access my basic information
Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends and any other information I've shared with everyone."

DOH!

No! Cancel! ctrl+alt+delete :eek:

SupremeSpod
16th July 2010, 10:51
threaded, that is a legendary post

we should have a thread, Legendary Posts Hall of Fame

in the thread could be simply links to all kind of posts of a level of quality like the one above

there could be post of the month etc

a few Shaun's would qualify

Milan.

Threaded has his own fan site with pictures of his daring-do. Including the old classic about driving two BMWs at the same time.

Clippy
16th July 2010, 11:17

You'd be wrong...

Two thoughts come to mind:

1 - You are claiming to be Brad Pitt (or similar) on Facebook
2 - You are talking complete bollocks (as usual)