• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was Gordon a bit rude?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Gordon a bit rude?

After he lost his prime ministership, did Gordon come into the House of Commons and say goodbye, like Major, Thatcher and Callaghan did when they were dumped?

If not he's a rude barstard. I wonder what stopped him?

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    After he lost his prime ministership, did Gordon come into the House of Commons and say goodbye, like Major, Thatcher and Callaghan did when they were dumped?

Maybe the Speaker refused to sign off his fee?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The embarassment of putting the country in the gutter
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        The embarassment of putting the country in the gutter
        WHS And the fact everyone hated him so it was plainly obivous they were just paying him lip service and would be taking the piss the second the door closed. Why give them the pleasure.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

He spends most of his time in the Glasgow Priory on one-to-one 24 hour watch.

It's not stopped him claiming his MP's pay though.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Guido mentions it from time to time. So far he has turned up in Parliament twice since the election, but not for long and he hasn't taken part in any votes.

http://order-order.com/tag/wheres-gordon/
            Last edited by Gonzo; 9 July 2010, 10:43. Reason: Added link.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
              Guido mentions it from time to time. So far he has turned up in Parliament twice since the election, but not for long and he hasn't taken part in any votes.

Where's Gordon? - Guy Fawkes' blog
              Some good bits in there:

Finally we learn he has abandoned his responsibilities and is sticking two fingers up at representative democracy to instead obsessively watch every single World Cup match on telly. While he rocks back and forward in his underwear, ticking off the games on his free Daily Mirror World Cup pull-out wallchart, the taxpayer is picking up the tab.

Gordon was quick to head down to Parliament to sign on for his cheques, so that for an hour and a half of football he is set to make around £45+ per match, or just over £3000 for the sixty-four game tournament. Find Guido any sports fan who wouldn’t love to be paid to sit around watching football. Thousands would have gone to the World Cup if it wasn’t for the cost and yet the taxes that deprived them of the trip are paying for Gordon to watch. Where’s the “fairer Britain” there?
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I'll bet he had music by his favourite band Arctic Monkeys blaring out of his speakers while he watched his favourite football team England.

Comment

I'll bet he had music by his favourite band Arctic Monkeys blaring out of his speakers while he watched his favourite football team England.
                  eating his favourite biscuits....................

if he can remember what they are
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    eating his favourite biscuits....................

if he can remember what they are
                    And repeating "I HATE CAMERON" over and over with every rock in his rocking chair.

Actually, that might be "I HATE PEOPLE".

Comment

Working...
                    X