• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

26C @ 8.30AM, you know it's going to be a hot one...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

26C @ 8.30AM, you know it's going to be a hot one...

The gauge by the afternoon

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Shag. I'm working in the shop, which is a single brick, double fronted, glazed building. The equivalent of a bloody greenhouse.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I just bought my 500 last night Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
        I just bought my 500 last night Love it.
        My wife feels the same way. I'm saving up for a Maserati.. only 2543532 years to go...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My wife feels the same way. I'm saving up for a Maserati.. only 2543532 years to go...
          Just borrow the time machine - simples!
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

38 degrees on the A1, Amerfoort-to-Amsterdam. With Aircon.
            Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Heh. The first time I did a similar photo I had every intention of slapping it up on the net to prove how hot it was.

Unfortunately it clearly showed every speck of where I'd sneezed earlier in the day
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
              X