• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1980s Fancy Dress Suggestions Needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980s Fancy Dress Suggestions Needed

I have been told I have to attend a 1980s party tomorrow. The wife & her friend seems to think I should go as BA Barracus while I am suggesting a Coal Miner(nobody got that)

Does anyone have any good suggestions which shouldnt be too difficult to put together?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I have been told I have to attend a 1980s party tomorrow. The wife & her friend seems to think I should go as BA Barracus while I am suggesting a Coal Miner(nobody got that)

Does anyone have any good suggestions which shouldnt be too difficult to put together?
    Skip the shower and go as Bob f***ing Geldof.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

From their suggestion you sound a bit of a porker. How about Big Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        From their suggestion you sound a bit of a porker. How about Big Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          AtW. Glad to see your mum's visited. You've got a lovely kitchin. I assume the bed and toilet are behind the photographers arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
            How about going as a Marillion fan?
            I was going to suggest putting on some faded denim and perming your hair and going as Bon Jovi / Europe / general 80s rocker*, going as Fish is a better idea but would anyone know who he was?

*delete as appropriate

Comment

Dont think it will work.

Comment

Another attention seeking bedwetter thread?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You could go as Adam Ant, Mrs Thatcher, Loadsamoney, or JR Ewing.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    You could go as Adam Ant, Mrs Thatcher, Loadsamoney, or JR Ewing.
                    I was toying with going as a fat Adam. But Loadsamoney. Mmmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                    X