• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Music Festivals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music Festivals

Anyone else going to Latitude - or any other festivals this summer?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Who’s the conductor? Is it at the Albert Hall?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      Hippy!
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Nigel Kennedy is playing on the Thursday if that's of any interest to you

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Hippy!
          - well from 15th - 19th of July i will be

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            I'm still waiting to see if I can get any returns for Cosi Fan Tutte at Glyndebourne
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Going to "The Prodigy" at Milton Keynes Bowl on 24th July.
              Now not so fast.............when I say I am going, I mean I am duty taxi for #3 son and some of his friends, who are attending the concert as it is his
              19th birthday that day. Ferrying a collection of teenagers with their IPODs all strapped to their earholes on a 400-mile+ round trip is not exactly my idea of heaven.
              Struggling to think of what I can do for the umpteen hours the whole things lasts as well. Milton Keynes is hardly getting my juices flowing.

May need to find a multiplex cinema and work my way through the flicks to kill a few hours.
              Anyone from around that neck of the woods got any reasonable suggestions?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Going to "The Prodigy" at Milton Keynes Bowl on 24th July.
                Now not so fast.............when I say I am going, I mean I am duty taxi for #3 son and some of his friends, who are attending the concert as it is his
                19th birthday that day. Ferrying a collection of teenagers with their IPODs all strapped to their earholes on a 400-mile+ round trip is not exactly my idea of heaven.
                Struggling to think of what I can do for the umpteen hours the whole things lasts as well. Milton Keynes is hardly getting my juices flowing.

May need to find a multiplex cinema and work my way through the flicks to kill a few hours.
                I know there's the mk centre so you've got cinema and restaurants etc... there. So that would kill a few hours.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  .........MK.............May need to find a multiplex cinema and work my way through the flicks to kill a few hours.
                  Like Norr says... MK Centre.... Xscape if you fancy a bit of skiing.....
                  Poddle out to Olney and there are a few nice pubs for a meal.... (well there are obviously other decent pubs as well but Olney is a piece of pish to find.... just follow the A509....)

If you've got several hours... you could go and see Suity in Luton.....

Oh Oh Oh Nearly forgot.... You could spend a few hours in Ikea!!!

Comment

You should go and see Prodigy - they are somethng else!
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X