• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Berocca

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berocca

Works wonders if you're feeling under the weather and it makes a fantastic hangover cure but... is it a class A? Anyone else addicted?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Works wonders if you're feeling under the weather and it makes a fantastic hangover cure but... is it a class A? Anyone else addicted?
    I've never tried it but it sounds good, so I might have to.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      I've never tried it but it sounds good, so I might have to.
      I might give it a try, have been run down constantly lately
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hangover cure? I'll take 1000

Comment

I use 'em. Can certainly feel the effects and it tastes nice but has the side affect of turning your wee orange. Can cause funny looks at the urinal.

Had also noticed the hangover cure thing, its the only thing that shifts mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
            I use 'em. Can certainly feel the effects and it tastes nice but has the side affect of turning your wee orange. Can cause funny looks at the urinal.
            The orange wee thing is actually by design. They want you to be able to spot a fellow berrocan at the urinals because of the disaster that could occur when you cross beams. Matter + anti-matter is nothing compared to a berocca-urine fluid collision. The warning is there to be seen in small-print on the side of every tube of berocca.

I know all this because I read it somewhere on the internet.

Comment

Well if you drink lots of beetroot juice, it goes red, carrot juice it goes orange and asparagus it just smells wierd.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I get the Sainsburys own brand stuff - same thing for half the price.
                I have one on a Monday morning when I get to work - after having got up at stupid O'Clock
                That and the 'coffee like tar' i drink sets me up for the day
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

SofaKingdom tried Berocca and raved about it. Said it made him feel like a new man.
                  Mind you, that said, anything over 2 pints of weak lager on any given saturday night has him saying much the same thing!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Nope. I would also recommend gaga (whale faeces) when you are feeling under the weather. Tastes really nice too.

Comment

Working...
                    X