• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Footie Final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footie Final

C'Mon then all you pundits.....

Result?

Score?

First Goal?

Yellow/Red Cards?

Refereeing Gaffes?

All "predictions" welcome......

I hope it's as good as the 3rd place play off last night was.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

España 1-0 Netherlands

I like the Dutch but Spain have a better squad.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Spain are great at keeping the ball and moving it around but with Torres out of sorts they are struggling to find the back of the net as much as the rest of their play leads you to expect. They are winning 1-0 when they ought to be bagging 2 or 3 and I think that gives the dutch a reasonable chance, especially with Schneider and Robben both in good form.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

14/5 on the Dutch to win, maybe worth a punt.

I reckon 2:1 Holland.

Comment

I predict I won't watch it as I will be on my arse in the garden with a pint and some charred animal flesh straight off the barby.

However my friend I predict that Netherlands will nip it 3-2 in a 5 goal thriller. Their goal coming in the dying seconds of e/t. I just find that the Netherlands have a real fighting spirit among them.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

2-1 to Spain................although I would prefer to see Holland win personally.
              You can't argue with Paul the Octopus.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X