PDA

View Full Version : "every school should have a useless teacher"

shaunbhoy
11th July 2010, 17:41
BBC News - Children can learn from bad teachers, Ofsted chair says (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/10590460.stm)

I think that particular requirement has been more than adequately met!!

:eyes

Boudica
11th July 2010, 19:22
It's up there with 'everyone should have their eyes poked out so they know what it's like to be blind....'

OwlHoot
11th July 2010, 20:06
It's up there with 'everyone should have their eyes poked out so they know what it's like to be blind....'

Or better still, just one - Then they get the best of both worlds.

SueEllen
11th July 2010, 20:14
BBC News - Children can learn from bad teachers, Ofsted chair says (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/10590460.stm)

I think that particular requirement has been more than adequately met!!

Having a bad teacher means at a young age you learn how to work with classmates you don't like to make that teacher's life hell. And if you do it enough, close ranks, cause enough disruption and take turns in leading that disruption eventually that teacher resigns.

Well that's what I learnt my comprehensive school.

shaunbhoy
11th July 2010, 21:04
Having a bad teacher means at a young age you learn how to work with classmates you don't like to make that teacher's life hell. And if you do it enough, close ranks, cause enough disruption and take turns in leading that disruption eventually that teacher resigns.

Life Lessons for budding shop stewards.

:laugh

threaded
12th July 2010, 05:40

Or more commonly commit suicide which is what happened to one quite dedicated, but far too sensitive, guy I know.