PDA

View Full Version : retail in Berkshire??

Boudica
13th July 2010, 11:37
other than Vodafone, any ideas?

MarillionFan
13th July 2010, 11:39

Post the ad and we'll tell you.

BdP
13th July 2010, 12:28
I'd have thought Vodafone would have been telco, rather than retail.

The other options are the "Oracle" centre in Reading. I think there are some EPOS type of organisations as well.

Boudica
13th July 2010, 12:34
cheers banana-brain

SupremeSpod
13th July 2010, 12:41
Waitrose - good luck.

Boudica
13th July 2010, 12:50
Thanks Spod :hug:

Clippy
13th July 2010, 12:58
O2

Going Strong
13th July 2010, 13:10
Waitrose - good luck.

Isnt that bracknell?

Boudica
13th July 2010, 13:17
I'd have thought Vodafone would have been telco, rather than retail.

The other options are the "Oracle" centre in Reading. I think there are some EPOS type of organisations as well.

I am so sorry, my banana-brain comment was directed at Marillion Fan, not yourself. You probably have noticed that when you are new your posts take a little while to be approved and yours wasn't there when I was being rude to MF.

cheers and welcome!

MaryPoppins
13th July 2010, 13:20
I am so sorry, my banana-brain comment was directed at Marillion Fan

:laugh

MarillionFan
13th July 2010, 13:20
I am so sorry, my banana-brain comment was directed at Marillion Fan, not yourself. You probably have noticed that when you are new your posts take a little while to be approved and yours wasn't there when I was being rude to MF.

cheers and welcome!

Why is it a banana brain comment? You're thread title isn't exactly very succint is it

If you want to know a retail company in Berkshire which you've seen an ad for, then show us the ad. If you just want to know all the Retail companies in Berkshire then use the ******* yellow pages.:mad

Boudica
13th July 2010, 13:27
Why is it a banana brain comment? You're thread title isn't exactly very succint is it

If you want to know a retail company in Berkshire which you've seen an ad for, then show us the ad. If you just want to know all the Retail companies in Berkshire then use the ******* yellow pages.:mad

where is the little wind up smiley?

joking, as I thought you might be.

I agree your ideas have merit however, the reason I came here and asked was there is a stronger likelyhood of someone here knowing it, and spod being his clever self has offered a good suggestion. the ad offers no more than i told you and the agent only said retail and wouldn't give more info.

don't waste time being mad, we are all going to die

chef
13th July 2010, 13:30
I'd expect a lot of well known supermarkets are looking for shelf stackers in Berkshire.. :rolleyes:

Boudica
13th July 2010, 13:33
I'd expect a lot of well known supermarkets are looking for shelf stackers in Berkshire.. :rolleyes:

busted :emb

SupremeSpod
13th July 2010, 13:41
Waitrose - good luck.

Isnt that bracknell?

Bracknell is a town in Berkshire which is a county in England which is a country in the United Kingdom which happens to be situated on the earth, a planet revolving around the sun which is one of the stars in the Galaxy which is a small part of the Universe.

Here ends the Geography lesson.

MarillionFan
13th July 2010, 13:53
Bracknell is a town in Berkshire which is a county in England which is a country in the United Kingdom which happens to be situated on the earth, a planet revolving around the sun which is one of the stars in the Galaxy which is a small part of the Universe.

Here ends the Geography lesson.

Where my Monkey shop used to be, as it happens.

Boudica
13th July 2010, 13:58
Where my Monkey shop used to be, as it happens.

You sold monkeys?
:banana:

SupremeSpod
13th July 2010, 14:02
where is the little wind up smiley?

joking, as I thought you might be.

I agree your ideas have merit however, the reason I came here and asked was there is a stronger likelyhood of someone here knowing it, and spod being his clever self has offered a good suggestion. the ad offers no more than i told you and the agent only said retail and wouldn't give more info.

don't waste time being mad, we are all going to die

I'm not. :D

doodab
13th July 2010, 14:02
You sold monkeys?
:banana:

It was like a pound shop, but more expensive.

Going Strong
13th July 2010, 14:07
Doh my bad Essex Lad here.... thanks for the breakdown anyway your so very helpful. :nerd

SupremeSpod
13th July 2010, 14:27
Doh my bad Essex Lad here.... thanks for the breakdown anyway your so very helpful. :nerd

you're - you are
your - belonging to you

Essex - a sh!thole of a place.

Hth.

Going Strong
13th July 2010, 14:33
you're - you are
your - belonging to you

Essex - a sh!thole of a place.

Hth.

try pulling your co*k out YOUR arse for a moment....must get a bit stuffy up there

kn*b

SupremeSpod
13th July 2010, 14:39
try pulling your co*k out YOUR arse for a moment....must get a bit stuffy up there

kn*b

Angry young man, aren't you.

See? You try and educate swine and look what happens.

ads1980
13th July 2010, 14:42

kn*b

Steady on lads....

MarillionFan
13th July 2010, 14:46

FFS! Who put Spod on the door again with the Welcome drinks!

ads1980
13th July 2010, 14:47
[QUOTE]try pulling your co*k out YOUR arse for a moment....must get a bit stuffy up there

kn*b [QUOTE]

Just out of interest, are the asterisks there because you cant spell?? ......... only joking!!

SupremeSpod
13th July 2010, 14:48
FFS! Who put Spod on the door again with the Welcome drinks!

He ain't coming in without a tie!

Going Strong
13th July 2010, 14:52

LOL @ swine....

move alone mate

MarillionFan
13th July 2010, 14:54
He ain't coming in without a tie!

You know why you're not allowed on the door. After you misheard that song a few years ago you only let people called Daniel can get through the door!!!!!!!

SupremeSpod
13th July 2010, 14:55
LOL @ swine....

move along mate

I can only guess that was what you really meant to post.

Slow down, chill out.

SupremeSpod
13th July 2010, 15:10

kn*b

Aww, that's so sweet, you've been looking at my profile. I'm flattered but please remember that I'm not gay. If that's the sort of thing you're looking for try HAB - you'll find him much more accommodating.

BdP
13th July 2010, 15:14
of course. Forgot them

configman
13th July 2010, 20:56

Toys R Us in Maidenhead

TheFaQQer
13th July 2010, 21:21

Hello kettle? This is pot. You're black.

MarillionFan
13th July 2010, 21:23

Hello kettle? This is pot. You're black.

Spod said 'young'. No-one could ever accuse Spod of being young. I understand Spod still owes Noah a shekel! :rollin:

SupremeSpod
14th July 2010, 08:45
Spod said 'young'. No-one could ever accuse Spod of being young. I understand Spod still owes Noah a shekel! :rollin:

Don't pay the ferryman until he gets you to the other side!

Faqqer, I don't do angry. Certainly not while in charge of a keyboard.

geoffreywhereveryoumaybe
14th July 2010, 14:07
It's Waitrose

SupremeSpod
14th July 2010, 14:12
It's Waitrose

I think we've done that bit.

Thanks though.

We've moved on to the ripping the sh!t out of each other stage.