• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why don't you switch off CUK and do something useful instead?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you switch off CUK and do something useful instead?

How to make

If you're feeling the pinch as the summer holidays approach, it's time to take advantage of some of the free money that's available. Companies and suppliers are desperate for your custom at the moment, so it's possible to sit down and make £300 this evening with very little effort and no monetary outlay.

Bench dwellers have no excuse.

Some good stuff in there. I've used the cashback sites before and have probably got a couple of hundred quid out of them.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

They don't mention insurance, that's the biggest rip off. Just saved £1200 switching home insurance and the wife's car insurance. They rely on inertia to get away with putting up the premiums each year, often by hundreds. The wife's car insurance with Aviva was aleady very expensive and this year they put it up by 34%. She hadn't had an accident or anything.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        How to make

If you're feeling the pinch as the summer holidays approach, it's time to take advantage of some of the free money that's available. Companies and suppliers are desperate for your custom at the moment, so it's possible to sit down and make £300 this evening with very little effort and no monetary outlay.

Bench dwellers have no excuse.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
        X