• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much will you invoice this year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much will you invoice this year?

Day rate is important, but so is continuity. So what are we really invoicing over the period of a year. Is contracting the 100K plus industry most accuse us of!

Plus, some are benched, working part time etc.

So excluding VAT & (additional expenses you may charge) , what income brackets are we on

(Anonymous poll to follow)
    0 - £20K
    15.09%
    >£20K and <£40K
    3.77%
    >£40K and <£60K
    7.55%
    >£60K and <£80K
    20.75%
    >£80 K and <£100K
    13.21%
    >£100K and <£150K
    20.75%
    >£150K
    7.55%
    Me and AndyW are on the Dole.
    11.32%
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

You have very low aspirations MF!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      You have very low aspirations MF!
      It's about the contracting part AtW. (Thats not something you have ever been a success at)

If I included all income from my businesses then the tiers would be significantly higher. Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I don't like all this money talk.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Quite. It's vulgar and unseemly.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            It's about the contracting part AtW. (Thats not something you have ever been a success at)

If I included all income from my businesses then the tiers would be significantly higher. Turnover is vanity, profit is sanity.
            "How much will you turnover this year(Exc Vat)?"

Next time say:

"How much will your contracting turnover be this year(Exc Vat)?"

HTH

Comment

"How much will you turnover this year(Exc Vat)?"

Next time say:

"How much will your contracting turnover be this year(Exc Vat)?"

HTH

Maybe he thought that was superfluous, given the name of the site?

Comment

I like a nice apple turnover. You rarely see turnovers made with other fruits do you?
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Maybe he thought that was superfluous, given the name of the site?
                  The name of the site is not employeesindisguise.co.uk - surely every contractor who runs a proper business with Plan B would not be one of them, oh wait

Comment

The name of the site is not employeesindisguise.co.uk - surely every contractor who runs a proper business with Plan B would not be one of them, oh wait
                    F**k off you bedwetting Gimp, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X