• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA.net news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA.net news

<<coming soon>>

You'd better remember where you were when those imminent news are posted on here

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    <<coming soon>>

You'd better remember where you were when those imminent news are posted on here
    And you're going to use your 20,000th post to tell us?

You sad gimp.

Comment

Posting about some sort of commercial success is more valid than anything you ever posted. If he has to get to 20K posts at least something other than house-prices would be nice.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Posting about some sort of commercial success is more valid than anything you ever posted. If he has to get to 20K posts at least something other than house-prices would be nice.
        Really? Well I sit chastised.

If it was a "commercial success" all well and good but it isn't yet, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Really? Well I sit chastised.

If it was a "commercial success" all well and good but it isn't yet, is it?
          I download the account for SKA from companies house the other day. The turnover is starting to motor, but so are the expenses for peanuts and potatoes. There was also a entry for 'films' in his expenses.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I download the account for SKA from companies house the other day. The turnover is starting to motor, but so are the expenses for peanuts and potatoes. There was also a entry for 'films' in his expenses.
            If he develops a taste for Vodka then it really could be curtains, although he has shrewdly invested in Protective Coconut Headgear for squirrels shares!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              There was also a entry for 'films' in his expenses.
              Atw asked me to not talk about such things on here.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Atw asked me to not talk about such things on here.
                I thought you two were just a one-night-stand.

Comment

But what does it actually do?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    But what does it actually do?
                    Posts utter tulipe on CUK.

Oh, sorry I thought you meant the AtW sockie.

Comment

Working...
                    X