• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going straight to the earliest new post on next site visit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going straight to the earliest new post on next site visit?

Hi all, wondering if there's a way of going to the first new post (in a thread) since your last visit to the forum? Currently on multi-page threads I click either on last page then find meself having to track back, or take a guess on which page I might have been on last time I was at the thread then go forward. Not ideal - especially when watching out for bosses and other such.

Use the thingy circled in red below:

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Use the thingy circled in red below:

That screenshot just highlights the fact that Zeity has been fed up for almost 2 years now

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        That screenshot just highlights the fact that Zeity has been fed up for almost 2 years now
        It seemed like the most notable thread on the front page

Comment

Working...
        X