• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are Aging Lefties In Denial ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Aging Lefties In Denial ....

Maybe ....

BBC News - Are ageing lefties in denial?

By most people's standards (on here at keast) I'm a leftie. But then - thanks to (mostly) free public schooling - I'm educated enough to arrive at an informed opinon (and educated enough to read, understand and evaluate alternative views). Earning decent money has not changed my views. I'm not trying to insult anyone who holds a diferent view btw.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      By most people's standards (on here at keast) I'm a leftie.
      Around here, I think that covers anyone that doesn't own slaves.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Around here, I think that covers anyone that doesn't own slaves.
        Harsh

(I had to let 'em go last week)
        +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

To each according to their needs from each according to their ability................as long as we circumvent all the freeloading sponging Y-legged-coffin slappers and workshy knobjockeys!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            To each according to their needs from each according to their ability................as long as we circumvent all the freeloading sponging Y-legged-coffin slappers and workshy knobjockeys!!
            Ok. What the hell are we going to do??
            +50 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              By most people's standards (on here at keast) I'm a leftie. But then - thanks to (mostly) free public schooling - I'm educated enough to arrive at an informed opinon (and educated enough to read, understand and evaluate alternative views). Earning decent money has not changed my views. I'm not trying to insult anyone who holds a diferent view btw.
              Well many lefties I know remind me of that article, they espouse left wing views, but in practise they
              seem pretty selfish.

Labour's policies seem designed to enslave people in benefit traps where they lose all self respect.
              Well meaning I'm sure, but with a destructive result.

Comment

Working...
              X