• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New BMW X3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BMW X3

Looks really good! Think I may trade the 3 series convertible in for one when the time comes! Only about 30k too, a snip!

BMW X3 | Image | Auto Express
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Overall better looking than the current model but the side profile looks a bit naff.

Comment

That is one ugly car.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Gosh people, who drives the car in your house? You or the kids? Those are not cars...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

A proper car

Ooh look another one

Of course you could also pick up an old banger instead
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You have no taste, or are you just after some new alloys
            Get yerself summat decent
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              A proper car

Ooh look another one

Of course you could also pick up an old banger instead
              Yeah, the R8 and a Ferrari are great for everyday commuting. Not! NFISF.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                Yeah, the R8 and a Ferrari are great for everyday commuting. Not! NFISF.
                Anything Audi screams cockmobile to me.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  You have no taste, or are you just after some new alloys
                  Get yerself summat decent
                  I've got impeccable taste. I regularly drive over cats. You feel the 'bump' more in the convertible (got the alloys refurbed for 100 quid, like brand new again!) so the new X3 will kill and flatten the furry ****ers while giving a better ride quality over them.

Works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Anything Audi screams cockmobile to me.
                    The R8 is a class motor but has a long waiting list. Its really a lambo when all said and done.

Comment

Working...
                    X