• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Louise Redknapp??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louise Redknapp??

??

I don't get why she is meant to be so attractive, I would like her figure, but she can't speak properly and seems very dim and she is always pouting

maybe i am just a jealous old bag

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    ??

I don't get why she is meant to be so attractive, I would like her figure, but she can't speak properly and seems very dim and she is always pouting

She's all right - I would - and she behaves herself in the opposite way to Mrs Beckham.

I hadn't considered whether she is dim, but 'celebrities' like Jade Goody have lowered that bar to a whole new level, and I don't see her anywhere near that sort of company.

Comment

??

If you want to be taken seriously in the workplace, I suggest you follow that advice sweetcheeks.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        If you want to be taken seriously in the workplace, I suggest you follow that advice sweetcheeks.
        is that what you tell all your 'girls'?

Comment

??

Er, you're a woman, you wouldnt get it. I'd sniff her knickers any time
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

??

Yup - all we are interested in is your intellectual capacity and elocution

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

sorry i still don't see it...

(yes she has breasts)

Nigella is much prettier and more intelligent

Comment

sorry i still don't see it...

(yes she has breasts)

Nigella is much prettier and more intelligent
                Yes, but can she also suck a golf ball through 4 metres of garden hose?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Mr C is quite taken with her.

Apparently she is 'the girl next door', and criticising her is akin to kicking a puppy.

I think it's a combination of vulnerability and shagability.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Mr C is quite taken with her.

Apparently she is 'the girl next door', and criticising her is akin to kicking a puppy.

I think it's a combination of vulnerability and shagability.

But at the end of the day she is quite dim, its amusing watching her trying to pronounce long words from the autocue on something for the weekend on Sundays
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X