• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Open

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Open

Like many of you I was gripped by this over the weekend. Hats off to Peter Oosterhuis for hanging in there though I was expecting more from the English guys. Was particularly disappointed by Darren Clarke after his magnificent performance at Loch Lomond.

Yes, hats off to the old boy.

But the highlight for me was when Woods double-bogied early on. Twice. And so we got to see some of the other players!

If that happens in the PGA, US TV will still follow his every move throughout the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Yes, hats off to the old boy.

But the highlight for me was when Woods double-bogied early on. Twice. And so we got to see some of the other players!

If that happens in the PGA, US TV will still follow his every move throughout the afternoon.
      I still think Woods will win the 3 or 4 majors that he needs to win to surpass Nicklaus. If Peter Oosterhuis can do it at his age.....

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        Like many of you I was gripped by this over the weekend. Hats off to Peter Oosterhuis for hanging in there though I was expecting more from the English guys. Was particularly disappointed by Darren Clarke after his magnificent performance at Loch Lomond.
        So gripped you don't even know who was playing...

Comment

I still think Woods will win the 3 or 4 majors that he needs to win to surpass Nicklaus. If Peter Oosterhuis can do it at his age.....
          Maybe, but has Oosterhuis been sleeping around and thumped on the head with a golf club?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Maybe, but has Oosterhuis been sleeping around and thumped on the head with a golf club?
            Tiger Woods Wife Outrun

I got 75 points. Kept hitting the fire hydrants

Comment

Hats off to Peter Oosterhuis .
              Peter Oosterhuis would be in his 70s by now FFS. I think you mean Oosterhuisen don't you?

Comment

Working...
              X