• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pride goeth before a fall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pride goeth before a fall

I am putting myself forward as the guy who will wipe the smirk of Jacques Chirac's face. What a loser - even John Kerry pales into insignificance.

How are you planning to do it? Land a big right hand on his chin?

Comment

That's not very Christian, Chico. Chirac is merely a lost sheep, waiting for a good shepherd to show him the way.

And a french ******.

Comment

And I think you could be the man to do it Chico - Just give him an overview of modern day religion and there wont be room on his face for anything other than total boredom

Comment

I am putting myself forward as the guy who will wipe the smirk of Jacques Chirac's face
          "Off", Chico. The "smirk of Jacques Chirac's face" makes you sound like a comedy French tourist.

In fact, Chico is a French spy stirring up trouble and I claim my crisp fiver. Now, let's lynch him!

Comment

Tony Blair - the world's greatest statesman
            Jacques Chirac - loser

Comment

Tony Blair - the world's greatest statesman
              I think the crowd might turn ugly following that comment... :rolleyes

Comment

hmm

Osama Bin Laden - Worlds greatest pacifist
                George W Bush - Worlds most intellegent man

i think these would follow on pretty well from Chico's statement:rolleyes

Comment

Re: hmm

Contractoruk, the world's most cheery, tree hugging, chav loving board in the whole wide world

Comment

Re: hmm

> the world's most cherry

No cherries waiting to be lost here snaw - they're all either blokes pretending or lost their cherries 30 years ago

Comment

Working...
                    X