• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

These people who support Raoul Moat and think he's some kind of hero ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These people who support Raoul Moat and think he's some kind of hero ....

..are they complete retards or what?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Is it last week already?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      Is it last week already?
      Apparently one facebook site has gone down and another has come up.
      Reading some of the stuff on there I would conclude there is a severely fooked up underclass in the UK, worse than I expected. That issue hasn't gone away.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Affirmative.

You could have many reasons for opposing the working practices and policies of the police, but hero worship for a deranged murderer is taking things too far.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Apparently one facebook site has gone down and another has come up.
            Reading some of the stuff on there I would conclude there is a severely fooked up underclass in the UK, worse than I expected. That issue hasn't gone away.
            Looks more like fake David Milliband and fake Katie Price taking the piss, along with a few idiots and a few people decrying the page.

I'd say the sensible folk are outweighing the idiocracy so far.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

There is a strong current of resentment towards the government, authority and towards people in power by the millions of underclass in this country. It is reaching breaking point and god knows what will happen when the whole thing explodes. The rioting that will follow will be the worse for centuries.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                I'd say the sensible folk are outweighing the idiocracy
                That would possibly be the first time in human history.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  That would possibly be the first time in human history.
                  It is only a facebook page, not real life...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    There is a strong current of resentment towards the government, authority and towards people in power by the millions of underclass in this country.
                    Is it only among the underclass?

Spoken to any farmers lately?

Comment

Working...
                    X