• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Greatest Show On Earth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greatest Show On Earth

Well, just a few weeks off now. Would be interested to canvas your opinions on the likely European team for Celtic Manor, who do you think will get the remaining wildcard slots and who do you think will win? Above all, anyone actually going? (I am lol!)

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Well, just a few weeks off now. Would be interested to canvas your opinions on the likely European team for Celtic Manor, who do you think will get the remaining wildcard slots and who do you think will win? Above all, anyone actually going? (I am lol!)
    I had to google Celtic Manor to find out what on earth you're talking about.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I had to google Celtic Manor to find out what on earth you're talking about.
      So did I. Hitting balls with sticks or something ...
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        So did I. Hitting balls with sticks or something ...
        while wearing strange clothing

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          while wearing strange clothing

I'm sure if Tiger turns up dressed like that he'll still manage to get a couple of extra holes. It's in Newport afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            I'm sure if Tiger turns up dressed like that he'll still manage to get a couple of extra holes. It's in Newport afterall.
            Well you know what they say............give him enough rope...............and he can make a few bob in Bridgend!

IGMC
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What the Ryder Cup has to look forward to.

YouTube - Newport (Ymerodraeth State of Mind)

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                What the Ryder Cup has to look forward to.

YouTube - Newport (Ymerodraeth State of Mind)
                Our esteemed client is in Newport - so far so good, I've managed to avoid a visit.

Comment

Working...
                X