• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has MF got the order of the boot yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has MF got the order of the boot yet?

Just asking, like.

He seemed to think it would happen @ 14:30
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I reckon it's all bollocks anyway. He'll be on here telling us how wonderful they think he is.

Comment

I reckon he's looking for a suitable cardboard box to empty the supply cupboard as I type.

Comment

I reckon he'll be on in a minute to tell us:

a) client manager has been hauled over the coals / demoted / sacked
          b) he's now the IT director
          c) they believe his datawarehouse design is so good, they have decided to restructure the business around him and change their name to "datawarehouses R us"
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            I reckon it's all bollocks anyway. He'll be on here telling us how wonderful they think he is.
            They think i'm wonderful!

Very interesting meeting. Went through the PID document I prepared to show if I understood the clients requirements(cheers Jacks) he asked if I wanted to go and wanted to make sure I was OK with his decisions.

I apologised for being a twat and said at the end of the day he was the client and if he wanted me to approach it differently that was fine.

On review it transpired that I had understood the requirements it's just we are both using different terminology.

And now I will sign off for a while. I feel like I have turned into suityou.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Very interesting meeting. Went through the PID document I prepared to show if I understood the clients requirements(cheers Jacks) he asked if I wanted to go and wanted to make sure I was OK with his decisions.

I apologised for being a twat and said at the end of the day he was the client and if he wanted me to approach it differently that was fine.

On review it transpired that I had understood the requirements it's just we are both using different terminology.

Told you!

Well done sunshine.

Comment

Cynical? Moi?
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Not wishing to rain on your parade MF, but you do realise that this slightly unexpected outburst of conciliatory pragmatism has probably cost you a few days "unwinding" in the caravan, don't you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Spoilsport - I was expecting someone to get punched today!

Comment

Working...
                    X