PDA

View Full Version : Has MF got the order of the boot yet?

SupremeSpod
21st July 2010, 12:27
Just asking, like.

Zippy
21st July 2010, 13:00
He seemed to think it would happen @ 14:30

SupremeSpod
21st July 2010, 13:07
I reckon it's all bollocks anyway. He'll be on here telling us how wonderful they think he is.

Pondlife
21st July 2010, 13:08
I reckon he's looking for a suitable cardboard box to empty the supply cupboard as I type.

doodab
21st July 2010, 13:22
I reckon he'll be on in a minute to tell us:

a) client manager has been hauled over the coals / demoted / sacked
b) he's now the IT director
c) they believe his datawarehouse design is so good, they have decided to restructure the business around him and change their name to "datawarehouses R us"

MarillionFan
21st July 2010, 13:28
I reckon it's all bollocks anyway. He'll be on here telling us how wonderful they think he is.

They think i'm wonderful!:tongue

Very interesting meeting. Went through the PID document I prepared to show if I understood the clients requirements(cheers Jacks) he asked if I wanted to go and wanted to make sure I was OK with his decisions.

I apologised for being a twat and said at the end of the day he was the client and if he wanted me to approach it differently that was fine.

On review it transpired that I had understood the requirements it's just we are both using different terminology.

And now I will sign off for a while. I feel like I have turned into suityou.:eek:

SupremeSpod
21st July 2010, 13:30

Very interesting meeting. Went through the PID document I prepared to show if I understood the clients requirements(cheers Jacks) he asked if I wanted to go and wanted to make sure I was OK with his decisions.

I apologised for being a twat and said at the end of the day he was the client and if he wanted me to approach it differently that was fine.

On review it transpired that I had understood the requirements it's just we are both using different terminology.

And now I will sign off for a while. I feel like I have turned into suityou.:eek:

Told you!

Well done sunshine. :yay:

Zippy
21st July 2010, 13:35
:rollin:

Cynical? Moi?

shaunbhoy
21st July 2010, 13:39

Not wishing to rain on your parade MF, but you do realise that this slightly unexpected outburst of conciliatory pragmatism has probably cost you a few days "unwinding" in the caravan, don't you?

:tongue

AtW
21st July 2010, 13:44
Spoilsport - I was expecting someone to get punched today! :mad

SupremeSpod
21st July 2010, 13:45

I still reckon you should chin the f**ker, just to put him in his place. It's the latest consultant technique, I find they're more receptive to change if you tenderise them a little first.

shaunbhoy
21st July 2010, 13:46
Spoilsport - I was expecting someone to get punched today! :mad

PM him then, I am sure you could arrange a suitable venue. Make sure to get it on Youtube as well so we can all enjoy it.

:ladybags:

Spacecadet
21st July 2010, 13:50
PM him then, I am sure you could arrange a suitable venue. Make sure to get it on Youtube as well so we can all enjoy it.

Owski!

Mich the Tester
21st July 2010, 14:10
:yay:

Told you, grovel a bit, slime a bit, schmooze a bit, then invoice a lot.

MarillionFan
21st July 2010, 14:16
:yay:

Told you, grovel a bit, slime a bit, schmooze a bit, then invoice a lot.

Wise words indeed.

I'm not good at starting contracts anymore. Always feel I'm wasting my life.

milanbenes
21st July 2010, 14:31

MF we all knew you could do it

CUK Self Help Group

Well done Cojak for your wise words of advice

Well done MF for listening

Ok my turn next, can anyone help me ?

Milan.

shaunbhoy
21st July 2010, 14:32
Wise words indeed.

Not to worry MF. Over the pint you will be buying me soon, I will help you map a course through adversity.

:wink

milanbenes
21st July 2010, 14:36
Not wishing to rain on your parade MF, but you do realise that this slightly unexpected outburst of conciliatory pragmatism has probably cost you a few days "unwinding" in the caravan, don't you?

:tongue

LOL

I nearly fell off my chair when I read that MF and family and in-laws and brother's in-laws are off to Bognor for a week in a caravan.

MF you certainly know how to live the highlife, put the rest of us to shame.

Was it one of the deals from The Sun, like a week in a caravan for a fiver ?

Milan.

eek
21st July 2010, 14:36
PID

Pelvic inflammatory disease?

milanbenes
21st July 2010, 14:37

MF, your rate's obviously not high enough, if it were, you wouldn't have such thoughts.

Milan.

shaunbhoy
21st July 2010, 14:39
I nearly fell off my chair when I read that MF and family and in-laws and brother's in-laws are off to Bognor for a week in a caravan.

You won't think it quite so funny when you hear the sort of figures that Channel 4 are offering for the filming rights though milan.

:eek

milanbenes
21st July 2010, 14:53
oi less of it

Passat needs a bit of work, offside front wheel bearing is making some noise and there's some clunking from the front suspension when it goes over bumps, seems like the bushes might need replacing, anyway, it's on light duties at the moment, if we start using it for strenuous work and on a regular basis I'll put it into the garage and get those jobs fixed

good car the passat is fast as well, fuel efficient 6 speeder, what more could a man want from a motorcar ?

Milan.

SupremeSpod
21st July 2010, 14:53
Ok my turn next, can anyone help me ?

Milan.

Buy a beachball.

All will become clear.

milanbenes
21st July 2010, 15:26
Buy a beachball.

All will become clear.

ok I'll try it when we go on holiday